Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#367670 by Bill F Fri Jun 22, 2018 11:51 am
Uche Joe CHE
Agustin Dan
[email protected]
+22967634574

to:
date: Thu, Jun 21, 2018 at 12:01 PM
subject: Do You Want To Abandon Your Fund
mailed-by: rayana.ir

Attn:,

Please I Have A Question To Ask You Right Now,What Is Your Aim Towards Your Fund Which Has Been Deposited Here For Long Time Now?.

Do You Want To Abandon Your Fund Here Simple Because of This Little Charge from the Western Union Which Is Not Up To The Two Percent Of What Is Coming On Your Way? Please What Are Your Reasons for this abandon since you knows that this administrative charge must be paid? I am Asking You These Questions Because Of the Love I Have For You Otherwise I can Not Even Bother To ask You Because It Is Your Fund Not Mine And I Cannot Not Sit Down and Watch You Losing Your Fund Because Of that Little Fee You Suppose To Pay To Receive Your Fund,I just wish you could understand that everything is not all about money,at-least i know that almost every country is suffering the economic melt down,but if we can posses some certain qualities like trust,honest and understanding among ourselves again,then we should be able to tell the truth with the little we have so that our ways shall open again for good things to come to us and we will smile again and forget the experience you had with the scam artist in the past.

Please I Need Your Reply As Soon As You Read This Message so that even if you don't have the fee i will know the one you have at hand and the balance i will help you to sort out,but let me make this word clear to you,i don't want you to tell me lies,just go straight and tell me how much you have because i have lived all my life in truth and honest and do not accept to deal with lairs,fraudsters,i have been praying always for you transfer and since the lord has told me to contact and tell you that this is the appointed time for you to receive your fund,i can accept any amount from $50 upwards and i will advise you to always go by the truth because lying may cause a very big delay and you will have no body to blame.Let us have this agreement that if you tell the truth and i keep to my promise,the blessings that follow the truth will follow us okay? As you read this email,please try to reconfirm your full receivers information so that immediately you send what you have there will be no more delay,and this season will meet you and if you want your USD$2.5 Million be send to you your in good condition.Try to contact us in our direct email address ([email protected])

Thanks And I Pray That This Message Will Merit Your Understanding.

Contact person: Mrs Mary William
Email:::: [email protected]

Use This Information and send the fee

RECIEVER NAME======== Uche Joe CHE
COUNTRY========BENIN REPUBLIC
CITY========COTONUO
AMOUNT========

You are advise to send me MTCN and sender name once you make the payment and if you do not trust your emails address please sent the details on text msg to my telephone number {+22967634574} So it will be save and I expect you to send the fee today so that receiving your fund from tomorrow or next ok.

Wish you luck of the Year
Mr.Agustin Dan
Advertisement