Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#376146 by AlanJones Thu Nov 08, 2018 3:10 am
Reply-to: Mrs Dorathy Gaby - [email protected]
Subject: I would like to disclose something very important to you,Kindly Get back for more details

Kindly get back for more details.

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement

#376239 by AlanJones Fri Nov 09, 2018 1:06 am
Subject: From Mrs. Dorathy Gaby

From Mrs. Dorathy Gaby
Abidjan- Cote D'Ivoire

This is the reason why i contacted you, May I humbly solicit your confidence in this transaction, as being utterly confidential and top secret. But I am assuring you that you shall be very happy at the end of the day. I decided to contact you due to the urgency of this transaction, as I wish to repose my trust and confidence on your discreteness and ability in transaction of this nature. Let me start by introducing my self properly to you, my name is Mrs. Dorathy Gaby, I am the regional Bank Manager of BOA Bank Abidjan-Cote D' Ivoire. I came to know about you in my Private Search for a reliable and reputable foreigner to handle this Confidential Transaction.

As the regional Bank Manager of BOA BANK; it is my duty to send a financial report to my head office at the end of each year. On the course of the 2012 year report, We discovered an excess profit of Fifteen Million Us Dollars , [ $ 15,000,000.00 ] which we have kept in SUSPENSE ACCOUNT without any beneficiary.

As an officer of the bank I can not be directly connected to this Fund for Security Reasons, that is why I am contacting you for us to work together to get the said Fund into your bank account for INVESTMENT in your Country.

The percentage Ratio is thus: 40% for you , 60 % for me and my colleagues .

Note: There are practically no risks involved in this transaction as it is 100% risk free and will be legally bonded, it will be bank to bank transfer, all I need from you is to stand as the next of kin / Beneficiary to the original depositor of this fund who made the deposit with Kumasi branch so that my Head office can order the transfer to your designated bank account. If you accept this offer to work with me, if you find this proposal suitable for you, kindly reply for full details .

I will appreciate it very much, If this proposal is acceptable by you, do not make undue advantage of the trust I have bestowed on you, and I assure you that we shall achieve it successfully.

Best regards,
Mrs. Dorathy Gaby.

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
#376307 by AlanJones Sat Nov 10, 2018 12:53 am
Subject: Details Of the Transaction

Regional Bank Manager (BOA)
Bank.Abidjan-Cote D'Ivoire

Hello Dear.

I really thank you a lot for your mail and your interest in my proposal, I am very happy to work with you hand in hand to receive this money in your account.

We must trust each other with all our heart as a good PARTNERS to achieve our objective successfully.

This Transaction will Require you to come town to my country ( Cote D'Ivoire ) to complete and sign some documents. Can you make it ? As you come, the Transaction will be completed before you. But if you can not be able to come, the Transaction shall be bank to bank.

ABOUT MYSELF, I am Mrs. Dorathy Gaby, I am the regional Bank Manager of BOA Bank Abidjan-Cote D' Ivoire.I lost my husband five years ago, I have two children, A boy and a girl. Since the death of my husband, I have been alone training my two children. This transaction will not exceed 14 working days if you should respond to directives accordingly. As soon as the Fund Transaction is Completed , I will relocate to your country with my family for Investment.

TO PROCEED I WILL NEED YOUR BELOW INFORMATION'S

1.YOUR FULL NAME
2.YOUR ADDRESS
3.YOUR PRIVATE TELEPHONE AND FAX NUMBERS
4.PHOTOCOPY OF YOUR ID.

As soon as i receive the above information, I will program your name in our banking system as the next of kin / Beneficiary to the Fund. I have already placed the fund without any next of kin, and all the bank documents are now in place. If I receive your information's ,I will then now program your name as the next of kin / Beneficiary to the Fund, Immediately i finish programming your name as the next of kin, I will send you an application form Together with DEPOSIT CERTIFICATE AND direct you on how to apply to the bank as the documented next of kin for the release of the fund.

As you apply , the bank will direct you on how to receive the fund successfully and Legally to your Account. I am looking forward to receiving your demanded information's to proceed further.

In the reply of this mail,I will also like you to tell me about yourself and family ,I will like to know you very well.

NOTE: YOU ARE ADVISED TO KEEP THIS TRANSACTION CONFIDENTIAL.

Thanks and have a nice day. Have attached here my ID and photo. Pls send yours

Mrs Dorathy Gaby

Nb : Let our Further mails be via this email Id for Security reason's

#376603 by AlanJones Thu Nov 15, 2018 12:30 am
Subject: SEND YOUR INFORMATION URGENTLY
Tel. No.: +22553893060

My Dear ,

I received your mail noted. your message shows you are someone that have spirit of caring and can make a better home, I will be happy to meet you in person with my children soon because I told them about you.

This my number +22553893060 as you requested but you should give me time that are going to call me because of my work i will not like to discuss about the transaction why in the office.

Thanks for your understanding.
Yours truly,
Ms Dorathy Gaby.