Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#378071 by malu53 Sun Dec 09, 2018 9:11 pm
God bless you
My son, I went to the bank that issued the cheque as i was informed that they are processing the Cheque by converting it into ATM Visa card in your name and send it to your position, You can use this Visa card to withdraw money from any ATM bank in any where until when the total amount is completed, Please be informed that this is a real,factual,genuine and not a bogus card so be rest assured that the money will be cleared immediately a withdrawal is affected, I have made all the necessary arrangements to your ATM card, all you need to do is to cooperate with this department and all will come to a successful, the chief operating officer department international Visa card said that for security reasons that you should contact them direct through their email address to ( Mrs. Helen L. Micheal) Director international:

( E-mail ( [email protected] )
( E-mail ( [email protected] )

Please you have to contact them immediately to star processing the ATM visa card and posting to your destination, i will be waiting to hear from you soon.

BEST REGARDS,
Remain bless in the Lord
Rev. Johnson
yahoo IP
Date: Sat, 8 Dec 2018
Advertisement