Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#378082 by AlanJones Mon Dec 10, 2018 12:43 am
Reply-to: mike willam - [email protected]
Subject: Attention please,
Tel. No.: +12064301713

Attention please,

This is from DHL office your registration ATM card of $5.3 million USD please we are waiting to ear from you avoid wrong payment and all you have to do is just contact this DHL diplomatic agent phone number : +1 (206) 430-1713 because is the one who will deliver your package to you in next 24hours and don't forget to send your full information avoid wrong payment okay and we are also happy to contact you because we are looking , searching for your phone number but this morning the federal government of United States of America just get this information in our office this morning please don't think any thing again because this funds we help you in your life and also help your grand children, moreover we are trying our possible best to make sure you get your funds in next 24hours ........
And for your information please this is the warning giving to you from FBI office , don't let any one to confuse you and also do not let any one to no about this business avoid wrong payment okay, I am waiting for your reply and don't be afraid for this business because our office here do something with God and also if you won't to no the truth about this business just ask us for ID Card and documents I promise you that I will not do any thing like scammer in this business because we do business with FBI thank you
Get back to me right now.......
Name.........
Address ..........
ID card..............
Phone number................
Occupation..................

Thank you will are waiting for your reply
Dr Williams Don

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement