Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#336842 by malu53 Tue Aug 15, 2017 1:47 pm
zina braite on zorpia
39, ReykjavíK, Iceland
Last seen 3 days ago
Looking for anything with anyone
aged 51‑99, in South Africa.

...write me directly to my private email
[email protected]
i have important something to share with you Ok.
Advertisement

#336844 by malu53 Tue Aug 15, 2017 1:50 pm
Hello Dearest .

Thanks for your mail How are you doing this beautiful day! I hope all
is well with you,Friendship can not be measured in terms of material
value, nor can it be explained through our use of language,it is a
thing that is felt deep within the heart, where no words can ever come
close to the truth I want to assure you that Color, Race Religion or
Nationality makes no difference to me,What i see in people are their
Personality and Character.

Meanwhile, I want to use this opportunity to brief you little about
myself, My name is Miss Zina Braite I am Single, 22 years old, was born
in Libya
, with no kid and never married. 5ft 8inches Tall, 55kg
weight, black hair and brown eyes, fair in complexion.

I ran came here some few years ago because my parents and my only
Sister died and our region in Libya is not safe because of the war
that happened in my country, Among my family It is only me that is
alive now and I managed to make my way to a near by country Senegal
where I am residing in refugee camp. I wish to contact you personally
for something important that may lead us to somewhere better if we
work well on it And this issue is worried me so much that is why I
decided to contact you. I am looking for a reliable and sincere person
that can help me invest the wealth I inherited from my late father who
was killed during the war that happen in my country.

My late father Dr Saad Ahmed was a contractor and international
business man, also the CEO of (BRAITE TECHNICAL INDUSTRIAL COMPANY LTD)
in my country Libya before his death, he deposited some amount of money
in Bank which he used my name as the next of kin,the amount in
question is 6.600.000.00US(six million six hundred thousand us
dollars) I have the deposit certificate of
the money and his death certificate Since i am too small to handle
this money and my present condition here in the camp can not permit me
to do the transfer on my own, So i will like you to help me transfer
this money to your bank account so i can joined you in your country to
settle down and also continue my study again,that is the reason i contact you.

I don't have any brother,sister or relatives now whom i can go to all
my relatives ran away in the middle of the war listen to this issue
and help me out And i will like you to call me with this Tel number
( +221 702015280 )is the phone number of Rev father Paul of the
camp,please if you call tell him that you want to speak with Zina the
one that take care of little kids, he will send to call me from
refugee woman hostel to answer your call Please I want you to rescue
this fund for me by transfer it to your account in your country so you
can help me for my travel document to meet you in your country.
I humbly waiting for your mail to enable me send you the bank contact
detail so you will contact the bank as my foreign partner as the bank told
me that once i see who i trust they will transfer the fund direct to
the person bank account.I hope to receive your phone call yours sincere
attached is my photos please send your own photos too.

Your Sincerely
Zina
Date: Tue, 15 Aug 2017

Image Image
#360289 by malu53 Tue Mar 27, 2018 5:12 pm
Hi Dear,

How are you doing over there including people around you i hope all is well with you,i want to use this media to thanks you and to inform you that i have finally retrieve my late father funds with a new partner who based in New Zealand, i am now with him here in Sydney for our future life and also to invest, i want to thank you for your previous help which you lender to me those previous days concerning the transfer of my late father but unfortunately you did not fulfilled the requirement which bank request in order to proceed with the transfer to you but i do appreciate your effort that time, these is reason why i dropped a Debit VISA CREDIT CARD of $300,000.00 USD on your name at reverend father office in Dakar Senegal.

i will advise you immediately to contact reverend father through his email or phone number so he will send you the Debit Credit card visa live through DHL or any POST you chose,you will withdraw your money from the Credit Card Visa at any ATM MATCHING in your country or at any Bank,the invoice of your credit card visa is on your name already.

here is the reverend father correct contact

Name: Reverend Father Daniel Paul
Email: [email protected]
Phone: +221-777013747

i will be busy with my love here for our future life project and investment,enjoy your days

your friend . Zina
Date: Tue, 27 Mar 2018
#371660 by malu53 Sat Aug 18, 2018 11:43 am
Greetings my dear ,

This is to bring to your notice that i have confirmed with the western union money transfer agent here in Dakar Senegal to transfer your cheque of (250, 000,00 ) dollars directed in cash credited to file KTU/ 9023118408/03 to you .
My dear, i have done my best to make sure that i secure the draft for you but right now is under the care of Western Union Dakar Senegal head office. So right now they have agreed to transfer it to you through Western Union Money Transfer, I have done this with the Help of the issuing bank and foreign transfer policy of Senegal.

The money could not be sent to you due to allocated security code, the bank of Senegal has approval to send the cash through western union money transfer, therefore, you have to follow all the Instructions on this for the successful wire shipping.
I was unable to complete this as a result of non-availability of your information's at hand, so you are required to send your full information's to the western union agency here to effect this post.
Full name..............
Full contact address..........
your country............
Mobile phone:............

In order to resolve this problem, ensure that you send an E-mail with your information above to the western Union solicitors fund verification department with the following e-mail Address.

E-mail : ( [email protected])

Contact the western union today with the above email address. as soon as this mention information's is received by the western union agent, the money shall be sent to you via western union or from the western union transferring bank.
Your good friend ,Zina
Date: Sat, 18 Aug 2018
#375003 by malu53 Thu Oct 18, 2018 10:22 am
Hello my dearest.
How have you been my dear ? Hope all is well with you and your entire family. I have been so busy with my partner all this while and that is why I have not written you.

I am writing this mail to you regarding the news I received from Reverend Paul .concerning the bank draft cheque of $300.000 I kept with him on your behalf as a compensation. I was informed that the cheque is about to expire and for that, the Bank that issued the cheque might seize the money and send it to the Government's account as an unclaimed funds.

I contacted the bank for solution and they confirmed to me that the only solution is by issuing you an ATM VISA CARD urgently and post it to you so that you will be able to withdraw the money in your country or any ATM machine around the world. So what you have to do is to contact the card payment center for the issuing of the ATM VISA CARD immediately.

The card center will send you an ATM VISA Card which you will use to withdraw your money in any ATM Center, Banks and Union Pay Credit outlets anywhere in the world. You are advised to send your details as stated below by email listed below for immediate release of your funds so that there will be no mistake while delivering your ATM CARD to your home.
Send your information as stated bellow to their contact email address [[email protected] ]

1. Your full Name........
2. Your Phone Number.....
3. Your Contact Address...
4. Your Country...........
5. Your valid ID card.....

Contact Person: Mr.Paul David,
Director U.B.A bank Visa Card payment Department,
Email: [email protected]
U.B.A bank address: BP 11.476 Dakar Peytavin,
Dakar-Senegal.

For your information, you have to stop any further communication with any other person or office claiming to be the right office to avoid any hitches in receiving your payment. Make sure you contact them as soon as possible and update me as soon you get it done with them.

Yours sincerely,
Miss ,Zina
Date: Thu, 18 Oct 2018
#378139 by malu53 Mon Dec 10, 2018 8:38 pm
Hello Dear,
How are you?

I write to inform you that i have alraedy submit this letter to the DIPROMER Sir William Ali and he is waiting to read from you,
I hereby confirmed to you that the DIPROMER Sir William Ali will be coming to your address over.

I am pleased to inform you that is an easy way for you to get your compensation fund cash $300,000.00 dollars,

As soon as you contact the DIPROMER Sir William Ali he will be coming to your address over.", are an easy and convenient way to access your account from almost anywhere.don 't worry. It 'easy. The instructions are here, as soon as you contact him now.

DHL Office Contact information,

Name::: ::::::::::::::MR, William Ali

Email address:: ( [email protected] )

If you are sincerely interested please contact him immediately. so that he will come over in your address.
immediately, have been approved in your favor.

Yours lovely friend Mis Zina
Date: Mon, 10 Dec 2018