Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#380086 by Troy Platt Wed Jan 16, 2019 9:54 am
Date: Tue, 15 Jan 2019 21:59:46 -1200
Subject: Re: ???ARE YOU (DEAD) OR (ALIVE)

Good morning dear sir,
How are you doing today ,I had been expecting your urgent response since to proceed on the delivery of your fund as it's the only thing that had been delaying this delivery of your package since , We started this transaction since 2016 without your legal response , Today is 16th of January 2019 ,I want to you to cooperate and receiver your approved funds today by delivery to your home address ,Your delivery agent will depart from the Indonesia Jakarta as soon as you prove the required fee of $500 USD that was required for clearance tax certificate from your side ,
This is the only options that was required from you being the rightful ownership of the said funds of $5.5 Million USD ,The options are below ;

Delivery Duration 24 hrs 500 USD ,
Online Bank account transfer 2 days transfer by your self $500 USD ,
Bank to bank wire transfer 4 days transfer $700 USD ,

I await to hear from you right away without any delaying for any reason ,

I'm waiting to hear from you right away without any delay , kindly get back to me and let me know how you want to receive this funds , But sir you must follow my instruction because i want to completed every in completed funds in this transaction in this office that i was elected ,

Send any of your options to the below receiver's information :

>>> Receiver's Name :DARLENE RINEHART
>>> Country : USA
>>> Address : 130 GLENWOOD DRIVE SHELBY OHIO 44875
>>> Amount :$500.00 USD
>>> Sender Name
>>> Payment Slip#
>>> Sender's Address

Note that i'm new elected director in this office of presidency
United Nations / IMF / Director

Dr Douglas Anderson,

Email also found here: viewtopic.php?f=7&p=299322

Google is your friend!

Every email I've posted is a scam. Contacting the email addresses associated with my posts may lead to a loss of money for you. Do not let the scammers know they are posted here!
Advertisement