Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#379980 by AlanJones Tue Jan 15, 2019 4:16 am
Reply-to: mr paul david - [email protected]
Subject: Attention dear beneficiary!
Tel. No.: +16025517024

Attention dear beneficiary!

How are you doing today my dear

I write to inform you that your lottery award inheritance winning check of $9.8 million USD was issued out from bank last week, although the check has been converted to a ATM Visa card.
Reason, the money was loaded into the card was because the check may got expired before it gets to your address, therefore we have registered the ATM card with FedEx courier company here. So kindly contact them with your current address where to deliver the ATM card.

Contact FedEx manager: Hon David William
Email: [email protected]
Phone: (602) 551-7024

Please endeavor to indicate the ATM card parcel registration number which is ( ATM-067CZ ) when contacting them and also understand that we have paid for all their delivery paperwork's except only their delivery charge which they declined from us saying that you should be the one to pay when you contacted them.

Please ensure you inform me when you have received the ATM.

Sincerely yours,

Caroline McGovern Esq
OON, secretary to IMF Benin republic

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement

#380121 by AlanJones Thu Jan 17, 2019 3:15 am
Reply-to: DAVID BOWIE - [email protected]
Subject: ATTENTION DEAR BENFICIARY
Tel. No.: +16025517024

From Mr Peter L. Benson
Your payment officer from homeland security service
Washington DC united state of America

Dear sorry for the inconvenience it might cause you but it is my full obligation and duty to confirm from you if you are the one that gave Mrs Monica Dickson from Texas the permission to receive your fund in your position after she told us that you had an accident together with your family so I will like to verify from you if we should go ahead with the transaction since she have provide us with her bank information so your urgent reply will be needed for us to proceed thanks .

Your faithfully
Mr Peter L. Benson
+1(602)551 7024

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.