Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#380380 by ScamInformation Tue Jan 22, 2019 2:44 pm
A proposed equity investor from Kuwait requires the following in their contract:

Business Registration Document: Investor will be requesting that Partner provides a Turkish project license registration document through any legal or brokerage firm in Turkey as required by law for all foreign business transactions and international fund transfer as mandated by Turkish financial authorities. The said document also guarantees total protection on both companies as this would see them close the transaction comfortably at the given drawn down dates at the financial institution.

Investor emails sent by:
Al Khalid Group <[email protected]>

With this signature:
Hazem Al-Khalid
Group CEO - Trading & Investment
Al Khalid Group
Industrial Shuwaikh Al-Maslakh street
qaseema 14 B Kuwait
Email: [email protected]

None of the attorneys I spoke with are familiar with this Turkish project license registration.

Hazem recommended the following company:
http://fortessc.com
Forte Shore Security Company.

İş Bankası KuleleriLevent Mahallesi
34330 Beşiktaş/İstanbul
Turkey

Toll free number: +1-800-396-1732
E-mail: [email protected]

They are familiar with this document and require some money up front to do the registration with the ministry of trade. They agreed on receiving their brokerage fees upon completion.

Some red flags:
They are the only ones who are familiar with this registration document (I contacted KPMG in Turkey and the Ministry of Commerce and am awaiting their response)
When you call the 800-number no one answers
A colleague of my attorneys who is in Turkey called the building management of the building Forte is supposedly in and they have never heard of the company.

All correspondences with Forte have been through email and Whats App. (Forte contact, Peter J Emblin's cell number is 44 7459 768599)

My attorney skyped with Hazem Al-Khalid (the investor) when he made the investment deal. Dealings with him have appeared legist, however, the deal was very easy to make. A bit too good to be true.

Looking at the Forte Shore Security website, under management, I googled some of the principals and they work for Seamico Securities in Thailand, including Peter Emblin. Multiple offices? Parent company? Or the scammer used the information on their website to create a fake site and fake Peter Emblin. I will say that one of the names, Assistant Professor Pimol Srivikorn, showed up in one of your scam posts.

Is Forte a scam? And does that mean that Hazem Al-Khalid is a scam also?

Any assistance would be appreciated.
Advertisement

#380381 by AlanJones Tue Jan 22, 2019 2:49 pm
It's a scam and both the fortessc.com and alkhalidinvestment.com domains are fake. fortessc.com was registered in November last year and alkhalidinvestment.com in May, both by someone using a Privacy service to hide their identity.

The photos on the website have been stolen from the other website that you found.

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
#380462 by Mike Wilson Wed Jan 23, 2019 8:47 pm
Last Done 1.06
Volume (Shares) 277,800
Change -0.01
% Change -0.93%
Day's Range 1.05 - 1.07
52 Weeks' Range 1.00 - 1.37
Updated: 08 Nov 2018 16:39

Forte Shore Security Company.

İş Bankası KuleleriLevent Mahallesi
34330 Beşiktaş/İstanbul
Turkey

Toll free number: +1-800-396-1732
E-mail: [email protected]

Updated Date: 2018-11-09
T13:46:30.00Z
Creation Date: 2018-11-09T13:46:30.00Z
Registrar Updated Date: 2018-11-09T13:46:30.00Z
Creation Date: 2018-11-09T13:46:30.00Z
Registrar Registration Expiration Date: 2019-11-0919-11-09

It is ALWAYS a scam
If the pet seller or shipper asks for money to be sent via Western Union, Money Gram, any brand of gift card. Walmart To Walmart , Zelle , PayPal friends and family option, or mentions Cameroon