Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#381891 by Troy Platt Wed Feb 20, 2019 9:18 am
Date: Tue, 19 Feb 2019 00:31:22 +0000 (UTC)
Reply-To: "Ms. Jane Bolton" <[email protected]>
Subject: YOU NEED TO GET BACK TO ME NOW SO I CAN GET ...

Office of the Controller of the Currency -

US Department of Treasury

Senior Deputy Comptroller for Management

and Chief Financial Officer at the Office of the

Comptroller of the Currency (OCC)

I JUST SUCCESSFULLY DELIVERED A BANK CHEQUE TO MR THOMAS PATRICK IN GOLDSBORO USA
PLEASE PLEASE THIS IS MY SECOND EMAIL TO YOU TODAY , THIS IS TO SHOW YOU HOW SERIOUS I AM, YOU NEED TO GET BACK TO ME NOW SO I CAN GET YOUR BANK RENEWAL PAPERS FROM THE HIGH COURT OF BENIN

How are you doing , I just concluded a bank transaction, that was why you haven't heard any word from me for some days now, I just successfully delivered a BANK CHEQUE to MR THOMAS PATRICK IN GOLDSBORO, NC 27530 USA, I delivered a total sum of $13 ,700 000. 00 million usd to him with the ups and i am just confirming that it has been delivered and he will be getting the money this Monday from his bank and im back to share the news with you, i am hoping that after hearing this you will now trust me with your own transaction,

Mr Thomas has never believed or trusted me, he never believed that this fund will ever get to him, I have just two contract with the federal ministry of finance to deliver a consignment box and a bank transfer for you after i have renewed your bank transfer papers, Please you have to trust me just the way Thomas trusted me, and now he is still in shock when the delivery arrived because after paying the last fee , he though there would be more fees to be paid, but there is none and i delivered the package to him along the us mail express delivery agents ..

HERE IS THE US MAIL EXPRESS DELIVERY TRACKING FOR THOMAS SO YOU CAN SEE THAT I AM TELLING THE TRUTH.

USPS Tracking® Results
Tracking Number: EL136509623US

PLEASE GO TO UPS.COM ON YOUR COMPUTER AND TRACK THE UPS PACKAGE I JUST DELIVERED TO THOMAS, I WAS HOPING TO CONCLUDE YOUR OWN PART OF THE TRANSACTION IF YOU ALLOW ME TO, BECAUSE THE ATTORNEY THAT WILL CONFIRM THE PAPERS FROM THE COURT TOLD ME THAT THE OFFICE WILL BE CLOSED ON WEDNESDAY AND THURSDAY THIS WEEK, SO I NEED YOU TO WORK WITH US SO WE CAN GET THIS DONE WITH ANYTIME SOON, AND HOPEFULLY I CAN STILL SEND THE $15 000 USD SAME DAY TO YOU AFTER THE TRANSACTION HAS BEEN GRANTED PERMISSION,

I HAVE PROMISED YOU THIS WITH MY LIFE AND I WANT YOU TO UNDERSTAND THAT THERE IS NO WAY I CAN FINISH THIS UP WITHOUT YOU TRUSTING ME BY SENDING THE LAST FEE TODAY OR TOMORROW PLEASE, ONCE I GET THE BANK PAPERS RENEWED AND STAMPED BY THE CHIEF JUDGE, THE WESTERN UNION WILL CALL YOU AND YOU CAN START BY PICKING UP THE $15 000 USD FROM THE WESTERN UNION SAME DAY YOU MAKE THE PAYMENT, AT-LEAST YOU CAN HOLD ON TO IT TILL YOUR BANK TRANSFER IS CREDITED TO YOUR ACCOUNT..

PLEASE TRY AND HAVE THE $120 USD SENT TO DAViES FLORES SO THAT I CAN GET THE TRANSACTION FILE FINALIZED AND CLOSED

All the backup documents will be delivered to your home address for your perusals or otherwise.

UPON YOUR REPLY PLEASE ASK ME FOR HOW TO SEND THE FEE.

Through Western union or Money Gram

NOTE: If you can't make the payment through the above stated means, you can also complete the payment using Apple Giftcards .

Sender's full banking details to avoid the wrong transfer:

NAME AND ADDRESS OF BANK:
ACCOUNT NAME:
ACCOUNT NO .:
SWIFT CODE:

ADDRESS FOR AN ATM CARD DELIVERY. (OVERNIGHT DELIVERY TAKES JUST 24 HOURS,

Thank You

Ms.Jenny Jane Bolton

Jane Bolton, Senior Deputy Comptroller for Management and Chief Financial Officer.

Google is your friend!

Every email I've posted is a scam. Contacting the email addresses associated with my posts may lead to a loss of money for you. Do not let the scammers know they are posted here!
Advertisement