Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#381860 by AlanJones Wed Feb 20, 2019 12:59 am
Subject: HAPPY VALENTINE MY DEAR, PLEASE SAVE MY SOUL.
Tel. No.: +221784787154

Hello my dearest sweet XXX,
Thank you so much for your mail and for the hand of friendship and i also apologize for replying late, i appreciate that you brought out your precious time to write even if you have not seen me, i believe that this friendship will be built on trust and love, I will really like to have a good friendship with you after reading your profile and i have a special reason why i decided to contact you, I decided to contact you because of the urgency of my situation here after reading your profile.

My name is Miss Blessing Ghazi, I am single Age 24 ft 5/6 wt 59, an Ex Communication Student, I am a single girl never been married before, my father of blessed memory by name Late Dr Ghazi Adams who was the Group Executive Director of Finance with CNPC oil company at the Khartoum refinery in Sudan, He was assassinated along side with my beloved mother and my only brother, Our family house was burnt down by the rebels during the last crisis in my country when Janjaweed militants came to our house and this sent me away to other country as i made my escape only by God's special grace and with the help of Catholic missionaries because i was in the boarding house when this incident took place.

Actually am in search of a honest and reliable person who will help me to relocate to western world for a better life, i have chosen to contact you after my prayers and i believe you will not try to cheat me but rather take me as your own people. Though you may wonder why I am so soon giving in to you without seeing you as well, I will say that my instinct still tells that you could be true to me. Briefly, I will like to disclose much to you if you will help me to relocate to your country with the substance that i inherited from my parent. I have a substantial amount of $5.3 Million (Five Million Three Hundred Thousand United States Dollars) which i will like to invest in your country into any lucrative business venture which you are to advise and execute seeing that i have no business experience for now.

However, I shall forward you with the necessary documents on confirmation of your acceptance to assist me for the transfer and investment of the fund. As you will help me in an investment, and i will like to complete my studies, as i was in my 1st year in the university, when the crisis started. It is my intention to compensate you with 25% of the total money for your services and the balance shall be my investment capital. This is the reason why I decided to contact you. Please all communications should be through this email address only for confidential purposes. As soon as I receive your positive response showing your interest to help me, I will put things into action immediately, In the light of the above, I shall appreciate an urgent message indicating your ability and willingness to handle this friendship and transaction sincerely,

Please,i have not told any one about the fund except you and reverend minister because his is very nice to me since i came to this refugee camp. If you want to call me through reverend father telephone number [+221-784-787-154] because here we are not allowed to have anything. please,feel free to call me, when you call,tell reverend father Matthew Toure who is the reverend minister in charge of the church ( EGLISE CATHOLIQUE ST. JOHN) you want to speak with Miss Blessing Adams , He will send for me to come to his office and receive your call.

I am in female hostel room 1 block B i will come and speak with you. I am hoping to read your mail that you will always be there for me. That you will never betray me. That you will not take advantage of me and will not deceive me. I promise to love you the best i can.

My dear , i need your information such as :

Your Full Names : ......
Address : ......
Telephone : ......
Your present occupation: ................

To forward it to the bank for the transfer . In my next mail i will tell you more about this money and the leading financial institution which the money was deposited . My dear , i have never told any person about the existence of this money and i will like you to keep it secret because i am afraid of losing the money and my life . Am humbly waiting for your mail with your picture ( s ) . Have a nice day and think about me, Kisses and hugs to you .

Attached above are my pictures as I hope to have some of your pictures in your next mail.

Thanks and God bless. Take Care,
Yours
Blessing.

SORRY THE VALENTINE GREETING CAME LATE BECAUSE WE JUST MET BUT WE CAN STILL BUILD A MORE LOVING AND MEMORABLE FUTURE AHEAD OF US TOGETHER .

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement

#381976 by AlanJones Fri Feb 22, 2019 12:38 am
Subject: HONEY CONTACT THIS BANK NOW FOR CONFIRMATION OF MY FUND AND IMMEDIATE TRANSFER!!!
Other Email: [email protected]
Tel. Nos.: +447031973494 & +447031812639

Hello my dearest XXX,
I am pleased with your consideration to help me out of this situation as you have agreed, I pray that the grace of our God will lead you to finish up this transfer so that i can leave this sorrowful situation that has taken my happiness away for a while .

Most importantly i want to be with you soonest in your country immediately after the transfer of this money to your bank account in your country . moreover i want you to bring me out of this terrible refugee camp to your country immediately after the transfer of the fund. Every minutes i think of my status here, it makes me shed tears always because i have never expected such in my life .

Below is the contact information of my bank, please if you know you are not willing to help me in all sincerity please don't communicate with them as i don't want a situation whereby you will hurt my little hope of life .

Below is the letter you will write to the bank:
------------------------------------------------

Name Of Bank: Mainland Bank Plc
E-mail Bank: ([email protected])
Tel......................( +447 031 973 494, +447 031 812 639)
Swift Code: MLBPLCLUK
Information about the deposit code are as follows.
Name of depositor: Dr.Ghazi Adams
Nationality: SUDAN
Next of Kin: Blessing Ghazi Adams
Amount deposited: $5.3M (Five Million Three Hundred Thousand US Dollars)

Dear Sir,

I would like to state that my name is ------------------------ Address= -------------------------------,
Nationality ------------------, phone------------------ I am the foreign beneficiary trustee to Miss Blessing Ghazi Adams, I apply officially as it was directed by Blessing in respect to her late father's deposit Late Dr. Ghazi Adams in account
Account Number: MLBUK745608902546/QB/91/A in your institution under your management .

Being the co-beneficiary to the deposited fund in your bank, May I please know what is required of me and from Miss Blessing Ghazi Adams, in order that the said deposit will be transferred into my Bank Account Number as desired by Miss Blessing.

Let me know as soon as possible .
Respectfully summit .

Yours truly ---------------------

========================================================
Please do not fail to update me with every development from the bank for a better advice and to know when the transfer is done Confirm to me as soon as you receive this mail.

Honey send the mail to the bank in UK now and then you send me a mail after writing to the bank.

Your soon to be wife,
Blessing XXX.

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.