Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#382028 by AlanJones Sat Feb 23, 2019 12:47 am
Reply-to: MR Godwin Alex - [email protected]
Subject: Attention dear
Tel. No.: +18154752321

Diplomat Agent in charge for your delivery.

Attention:

I am Diplomat Alex Godwin ;Diplomat Agent in charge for your delivery. I have been trying to reach you about an hour now just to inform you about my successful arrival at the International Airport with your package containing USD$ 4.5,000,000.00 (Four million Five Hundred Thousand Dollars) which I have been instructed by the compensation award committee to deliver the package to you.

Please try and reach me with +1(815)4752321 as I can not afford to spend more time here due to other delivery I have to take care of in Bangkok. I have the documents backing up your consignment as I can accompany you to your bank were you will deposit the fund successfully with these papers without any stress. I have more vital paper with me but I can only present you the hard copy when I arrive your residence.

Kindly confirm your current delivery information to enhance security to ensure a safe and swift delivery to your home:

Your Full Name:………………………
Your Current address:………………………
Direct Cell Phone Number:……………………
Closest International Airport:…………

Upon confirmation of your details I will proceed with delivery immediately.

Looking forward to hear from you and congratulations once again.

Courier Diplomat Agent: Mr Alex Godwin
Tel: +1(815)4752321

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement