Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#383040 by AlanJones Wed Mar 20, 2019 12:57 am
Reply-to: [email protected]
Subject: ATTENTION PAYMENT NOTIFICATION
Tel. No.: +22996650702

Attn:Payment Notification,

This is to bring to your notice that, I have paid the re-activation fee and the delivery fee of your ATM Debit Card. I paid it because the ATM Card Code is { 8210 } worth of $8.5 Million Dollars, has less than 247 days to expire and when it expires the money will go into Government purse. With that I decided to help you pay the money so that the ATM Card will not expire because I know that when you get your ATM Card definitely you must pay me back my money and even compensate me for helping you.

Now I want you to contact UPS DELIVERY SERVICE with your Full Contact information's so that they can deliver your Card to your designated address without any delay. Like I stated earlier the delivery charges has been paid but I did not pay their security keeping fee since they refused. They refused and the reason is that they do not know when you are going to contact them and demur rage might have increase. They told me that their security keeping fees is only sum of $100 usd and I deposited it yesterday being { 19TH March 2019 } Call the director Hon. Dr. Tony Iwune as soon as you send them the fee with this

information below.
Below is their Contact Information's,

Contact Person: Hon. Dr. Tony Iwune
Company Name UPS DELIVERY SERVICE

Email:([email protected])
Telephone: +229 96650702

Contact them Today to avoid increase of their keeping fees and let me know once you receive your Card.

Regards.

Mr. Smith Daye
ATM OFFICE ZENITH BANK INTERNATIONAL
Federal Republic of Benin West Africa.

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement