Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#384399 by Troy Platt Thu Apr 18, 2019 8:49 am
Date: Thu, 18 Apr 2019 11:21:47 +0000 (UTC)
Reply-To: felicial makama <[email protected]>
Subject: From DR Mrs felicialmakama

From DR Mrs felicialmakama

I need your urgent assistance in transferring MY LATE HUSBAND ($8.5)million into your account for investment in your country if you are ready to assist me, please get back to me i will give you full details on how the money will be transfer to you for investment in your country,and I have contacted the bank to confirmed and the manager of the bank advice me to look for a foreigner that with stand as a beneficiary of my late husband funds, and also advice me to take lawyer, and the manager of the bank told me that this is the easy way to claim my late husband funds, so will need to act fast for the claiming of this funds into your account in your country,you don,t need any other details just send me your full details and I will send you and application form that you will fill and send it to the bank after that I will send you the lawyer email address that you will contact,please will have no time to spend will have to act fast
(1.) your Name:
(2.) Country:
(3.) Phone Number:
(4.) your passport:
(5.) your Occupation:
(6.) Your Age:
I will send you my photo as soon as I hear from you. Contact Me via E-mail :( DR Mrs [email protected])
Yours sincerely,
DR Mrs felicialmakama

Google is your friend!

Every email I've posted is a scam. Contacting the email addresses associated with my posts may lead to a loss of money for you. Do not let the scammers know they are posted here!
Advertisement