Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#384572 by Troy Platt Tue Apr 23, 2019 8:19 am
Reply-To: [email protected]
Date: Mon, 22 Apr 2019 20:48:26 +0100
Subject: Re: Greetings

Good Day,

My name is Karl Mood, I have a genuine deal/transaction only if you are interested to execute this ordeal with me. I work in a bank and there is an account which has been dormant for over period of years worth's about Fifteen Million Dollars.

After proper investigation over the account, I discovered that the owner of the account is no longer in existence, I wish to use my power and present you as the next of kin to this said account so that we both can handle the transfer transaction and share the funds at ratio of 50% goes to me while 50% goes to you.

Be rest assure that this transaction will be handled over supervision and protocols of all legal steps and no legal implications will be involved. If you can handle this transaction with trust, kindly revert to me by introducing your self so that we can proceed in good faith.

Hoping to read from you soon.
Thanks,

Karl Mood

Google is your friend!

Every email I've posted is a scam. Contacting the email addresses associated with my posts may lead to a loss of money for you. Do not let the scammers know they are posted here!
Advertisement