Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#384632 by Troy Platt Wed Apr 24, 2019 8:21 am
Date: Tue, 23 Apr 2019 13:26:21 +0000 (UTC)
Reply-To: "Mrs.Diana Hempel" <[email protected]>
Subject: Dear Friend,

Dear Friend,

I got your email from the internet when i told my nursing sister here in the hospital to search for a God fearing person to help me in this divine project but among many contacts she brought to me from the internet i prayed over it and my spirit directed me to select your contact among other contacts so you do not need to be skeptic because it may be the plans of God However i wish you and your family happy moments of life now and forever more amen.Please you to understand i do not have formal relationship with you but because of my present predicament and circumstances I am made to contact you.I have been suffering from breast cancer and have a short life to leave according to my doctor,I have made up my mind to donate my inheritance of $1.5 million US Dollars to the less privileged and widows and charity organization,please help me to fulfill my last wish,As i hope that you will not betray this trust confided in you,as the doctor said i must undergo the operation.
I wait to hear from you with your contact information and email address if you can help through my private email ,,,,,,,,,
Stay bless as you send my greetings to your family,

Mrs.Diana Hempel

Google is your friend!

Every email I've posted is a scam. Contacting the email addresses associated with my posts may lead to a loss of money for you. Do not let the scammers know they are posted here!
Advertisement