Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#381528 by Troy Platt Tue Feb 12, 2019 9:03 am
Date: Mon, 11 Feb 2019 16:17:16 +0000 (UTC)
Reply-To: "Dr. David Lipton" <[email protected]>
Subject: Re: IMF Press Release Code (7102) of $10.5m USD

IMF Headquarters 2 (HQ2)
Dr David Lipton, Senior Official Representative
Address: 1900 Pennsylvania Ave, N.W. Washington DC 20431
REF:-XVGNN82010

Attn,

Re: IMF Press Release Code (7102) of $10.5m USD

This is to bring to your notice that you are among those that have a huge sum of money credited in their names for transfer and is currently floating in the international banking community, These funds originated from unpaid contract sum, inheritance, next of kin and lottery beneficiaries that originated from Europe, Asia Plus Middle east, America and Africa. You are among the list of individuals and companies whose unpaid funds has been approved for payment under the supervision of International Monetary Fund (IMF)

We have been mandated to contact you following the outcomes of the annual International Monetary Fund (IMF) and World Bank (WB) summit, where it was decided that IMF will monitor the payment of funds currently floating in the international financial database, As a result of this development, verification was conducted by the International Monetary Fund (IMF) in conjunction with the World Bank (WB) on your payment file and it has been endorsed for payment awaiting your confirmations

In view of several efforts already made by us to contact you for the following reasons based on the new account submitted to this office on your behalf:

(1) My Office desk have received a sworn affidavit to re-route your payment into a new bank account number as stated: Wells Fargo Bank, 141 W. Bastanchury Rd. Fullerton, CA 92835. Account number 263 680 7055 of Mr. John J. Philbin

(2) Please, confirm to our department if you have instructed Mr. John J. Philbin to appoint an attorney/agent on your behalf thereby asking that he receive cash call remittance on your behalf.

(3) Please, also confirm if you have authorized Mr. John J. Philbin to change your banking particulars to the following particulars stated below: Wells Fargo Bank, 141 W. Bastanchury Rd. Fullerton, CA 92835. Account number 263 680 7055 of Mr. John J. Philbin.

We have decided to contact you for re-verification because we suspected that Mr. John J. Philbin is trying to divert your money through the sworn affidavit into a different bank account. You are advised to call,text or email back upon receipt of this mail to enable me advice you on how to go about this matter.

Thanks am waiting for your urgent respond.

Yours faithfully
Dr. David Lipton
First Deputy Managing Director of the International Monetary Fund IMF

Google is your friend!

Every email I've posted is a scam. Contacting the email addresses associated with my posts may lead to a loss of money for you. Do not let the scammers know they are posted here!
Advertisement

#384726 by Troy Platt Fri Apr 26, 2019 7:55 am
Date: Fri, 26 Apr 2019 11:24:12 +0000 (UTC)
Reply-To: "Mrs. Angela Nante" <[email protected]>
Subject: ATTENTION MR & MRS. (security company)

Attention Dear,

In accordance to my religious persuasion, I felt expedient to write and inform you on the wicked conspiracy hatched by the duo of JUSTICE WILLIAMS OVIA and MR. LAWSON THOMPSON of the Ministry of Finance to divert your money to their designated account in Europe. From my position as a lowly clerk in this office, I discovered that they moved the fund from United Kingdom to China, and then moved it last week to Banco Italiano in ITALY. Today I found out through the Central computer database that they are about to reroute our fund to a security company in West Africa where they will be able to maneuver the strict IMF money laundering regulatory orders. With this, I felt that it is important for me to alert you on this development. They are still using your name and contract/inheritance identification number as the beneficiary but they have changed the account co-ordinate and this is the reason they are frustrating you by asking for endless fees in order to buy time pending on when they will transfer your funds to their designated account in cayman islands.

I have the reference number of the transaction and also I have the number of the official who is directly in charge at the SECURITY COMPANY in Africa. Your payment is supposed to go through the BCEAO Credit Control Financial Clearing House before final Lodgement into the security company. All the data about your claim profile are within my reach. I do not need gratification from you either in cash or kind. I can never be a part of evil because the bible said E SHALL KNOW THE TRUTH AND THE TRUTH SHALL SET YOU FREE.

Please respect my discretion in this matter, you can send an email to me so that I can give you the reference number and the name and contact information of the officials of the security company. I repeat, please do not expose my person, it is not easy to get jobs around here and I cannot contend with these powerful individuals because they can eliminate me just like that. You can reach me also on my new e-mail address- ( [email protected] ). I access this more often.

God bless you
Mrs. Angela Nante

Google is your friend!

Every email I've posted is a scam. Contacting the email addresses associated with my posts may lead to a loss of money for you. Do not let the scammers know they are posted here!