Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#384728 by Troy Platt Fri Apr 26, 2019 8:08 am
Date: Fri, 26 Apr 2019 07:23:10 +0000 (UTC)
Subject: May the peace of God be with you

May the peace of God be with you,

My dear, I am writing this mail to you with heavy sorrow in my heart, this massage mighty comes to you as a surprise but I chose to reach you through this email because it still remains the fastest medium of communicating with you. Please give me this little chance to explain myself to you, I would have like to meet you in person before departing from this mother earth but due to the illness continue to deprive me the chance but even if I die on the process of this illness I will still praise ALMIGHTY God.

First let me kindly introduce myself to you my names are Mrs. Sophia Lucas, I am a dying woman diagnosed of cancer for about 1 year ago, immediately after the death of my beloved husband, who has left me everything he worked with and an bank deposit of the sum of (Eleven Million Dollars) with my name as the legal rightful appointed beneficiary to the fund. But /next of kin’s according to my doctor he told me that I would not last for a long period of time because this illness has gotten to a very bad stage. That is the reason why i decided to entrust my inheritance money to you, I hoped that you will not expose or betray this trust and confident that I am about to repose on you for the mutual benefit of the orphans and the less privileges ones, believing that you will utilize the money the way i am going to instruct herein as i mentioned above. I need you to assist me to reclaim this money from the bank where it's been deposited by my late husband and use the fund for Charity works in your position before I die, such as orphanages and gives justice and help to the poor, needy, elderly ones and the widow says The Lord." Jeremiah 22:15-16.“ to promote the word of god and the effort that the house of god is maintained.

I do not want a situation where this money will be used in an ungodly manner. That's why I'm taking this decision. I'm not afraid of death, so I know where I'm going. I accept this decision because I do not have any child who will inherit this money after I die. To be very honest with you, this money I have opened-up to you is totally genuine no complications and is 100% risk-free. I am absolutely assuring you that no problem involved in this fund either in the short-run or in the long-run because i am the legal rightful appointed next of kin's to the fund everything is legitimate.

And it will be my great pleasure to compensate you with 35 % percent of the total money for your personal use, 5 % percent for any expenses that may occur during the transaction and while 60% of the money will go to the charity project OR better still you can invest the total fund into your personal business ventures and make sure you assist the orphanages and the less privileged and do other Charitable works with the profit you will make from the business. I will appreciate your utmost confidentiality and trust in this matter to accomplish my heart desire, as I don't want anything that will jeopardize the fund my late husband has worked for and my last wish. Upon your reply, I will give you more details and the bank contact information including my late husband account details also a letter of authorization which will enable you proceed communication with the bank for the claim of the fund as the rightful legal present beneficiary of the fund. All I need from you is sincerity and ability to complete God task without any failure.

It will be my pleasure to see that the bank has release and transfer the fund into your bank account therein country even before I die here in the hospital. Because of my present health status everything need to be process rapidly as soon as possible. please don't endeavor to contact me at my private email
([email protected])

May God Bless you for your kind help.
Yours sincerely sister Mrs. Sophia Lucas.

Google is your friend!

Every email I've posted is a scam. Contacting the email addresses associated with my posts may lead to a loss of money for you. Do not let the scammers know they are posted here!
Advertisement