Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#386177 by AlanJones Sun May 19, 2019 12:08 am
Subject: Re: Hi XXX
Other Email: [email protected]
Tel. No.: +22891276988

Hi

I was shocked when you stopped all communication with me in regards to the transaction I told you about and I guess it's due to your doubts. Finally I got the funds transferred to Japan with assistance of some one who accepted 50% percent of the funds as we agreed. Nevertheless I did not forget your past efforts towards helping me secure the funds even though I did not achieve it with you but I have decided to reward you with a token of [ ONE HUNDRED AND NINETY FIVE THOUSAND USA DOLLARS, $195,000 ] Kindly accept this token of appreciation from me. I processed this payment to you through an ATM VISA CARD to enable you get your money easily. It is programmed that you make daily limited withdrawals of $1000 to $2000 usa dollars per day from any ATM machine near you.

Right now your VISA CARD is with the Courier company and address below. Contact the courier company immediately and ask the director to send the VISA CARD to you as I instructed and they will surely do that. See the details below.

Trusted delivery and courier solutions
Email, [email protected]
Telephone, 00228 91276988,
Director, Gustavo Lewis

You may get me informed as soon as you receive your money.

Sincerely,
Alfred John

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement