Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#386416 by AlanJones Thu May 23, 2019 12:27 am
Reply-to: [email protected]
Subject: APPROVAL OF PAYMENT
Tel. No.: +2348022598173

Plot 33, Abubakar Tafawa Balewa Way
Central Business District, Cadastral Zone, Abuja,
Federal Capital Territory, Nigeria
P.M.B. 0187, Garki Abuja-Nigeria
+23480 2259 8173

I have good news for you regarding the instant payment of your over-due outstanding compensation through the Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN) by direct swift KTT (KEY TESTED TELEGRAPHIC WIRE TRANSFER) we have received payment credit instruction from the President to credit your account with your over-due outstanding payment worth $10.5Million (TEN MILLION FIVE HUNDRED THOUSAND UNITED STATES DOLLARS) from the Nigerian reserve account with our bank. The Hon. Minister of Information and Communications Alhaji Lai Mohammed, announces earlier today with pleasure, by His Excellency, Vice President Yemi Osinbajo, to all compensation/inheritance beneficiary's to help redeem the tarnished image of Nigeria in international community.

Payment is processed within three (3) calendar days of short-listing your name into the Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN) official payment schedule of this year Second Quarter Payment of Fiscal 2019. Only the compensation/inheritance beneficiaries that their names are short-listed amongst other compensation/inheritance beneficiaries in the on going payment schedule manifest/list to be passed to the Office of the President this week as mandated for his immediate approval and endorsement of their payment voucher can request and receive their funds this very month of May, 2019 Second Quarter Fiscal Payment Schedule. You are hereby advised to reconfirm the following information to us for proper verification and your banking details where your payment would be credited to avoid wrong delivery of your funds.

1. Full name:.........................
2. Home Address:......................
3. Active Phone Number:...............
4. Your Banking Details:..............
5. Occupation:........................
6. Age & Sex:.........................

Note: I'm aware that some fraudulent individuals has been impersonating my name and office, also that of the presidency to contact you and other beneficiaries in order to scam them off their hard earned money as reported by the Central Bank of Nigeria authorities. However I advised that henceforth, you should suspend any dealings from any group of person(s) either from the CBN, presidency office or any other financial institution/parastatals in Nigeria or overseas that might be contacting you in this purpose and endeavour to keep this transaction top secret and confidential until we finalize this transaction.

Congratulations!

Mr. Godwin I. Emefiele (CON)
Executive Governor
Central Bank of Nigeria - CBN.
Direct Line: +23480 2259 8173

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement