Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#386490 by AlanJones Fri May 24, 2019 3:11 am
Reply-to: [email protected]
Subject:
Tel. No.: +17409481272

Urgent massage from ECO-WAS,

This is Mrs. Asha Antonia Obikara from the ECO-WAS office.

I am contacting you regarding your $ 10.5 million fund that you suppose to receive since then, we had a general meeting this afternoon with the United States government and we also discussed about your fund.

The director of the FBI made us understand that they can not allow you to send money to Africa to receive the funds, so they said that we should please try and make an arrangement with the Bank of America and send the funds to the United States of America so that it will be more easier for you to receive it.

Now I am glad to inform you that your funds are no longer with us in Africa, your funds have already been forwarded to Bank of America this afternoon.

You just need to contact Mrs. Stephanie Walter, She will give you instructions on how to receive your funds without any problem.

Contact Mrs. Asha with the following information.

Full name: Mrs. Stephanie Walter
Email ([email protected])
Phone number (740) 948-1272) Text her

Thanks and best regards
Ms. Asha Antonia Obikara

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement

#389626 by AlanJones Sat Jun 22, 2019 2:06 am
Reply-to: [email protected]
Subject: Stephanie from Bank of America,
Tel. No.: +17409481272

Dear Beneficiary,

This is Stephanie Walter from Bank of America,

I write to remind you that your fund is still under the custody of Bank of America waiting for you to receive it, It is very important that you reply back urgent on how to open an according for you where to transfer the funds.

I wait to hear back from you urgent.
Regards
Stephanie Walter
E-mail: [email protected]
Phone:# +1 (740) 948-1272

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.