Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#388532 by Troy Platt Thu Jun 13, 2019 8:04 am
Date: Wed, 12 Jun 2019 17:40:49 +0000
Reply-To: [email protected]
Subject: Hello Good Day,

Hello Good Day,

My name is Mrs. Zainab R. Amalraj from Libya and my husband is one of the late Gaddafi family drivers. It was my husband who took Gaddafi family to Niger and Algeria when they ran from Libya. But he came back to Libya and died when their convoy was hit by NATO bomb. But he told me something very important when he was alive. He told me how he took some money from Gaddafi family as compensation and kept it in a secret place.

He said the money is USD 8.2 million and all kept in a big suitcase in a secret hide out, and also 67 kilos of gold which he kept somewhere else. I will want to give you information about all I am saying because seeing believing. My daughter and I are presently out of Libya because we ran out during the war.
My purpose of writing you this message is because we need your help to take ownership of the funds and gold which my husband kept because if people know that it belongs to my late husband, they will seize it and report to the Libyan government. My husband fight and died for his master so please I have to keep everything secret until I hear from you, please all I have said in this message is only known by my daughter and both of us only.

My daughter and I are presently in a refugee camp, I have to be very careful not to lose the money or the gold. I will share the money and the gold with you for assisting us claim ownership of the money and the gold. I will give you %35 of the money and half of the gold when it is under your control. I will tell you how you can help us receive the money and the gold when I hear from you. Also I will explain all other details to you if you accept to help us.

Please know that because of my health condition, I will be communicating with you through my daughter and whatever explanation you need, let me know and I will provide them to you through my daughter.

I will wait for your reply.
Mrs.Zainab R. Amalraj

Google is your friend!

Every email I've posted is a scam. Contacting the email addresses associated with my posts may lead to a loss of money for you. Do not let the scammers know they are posted here!
Advertisement