Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#388862 by AlanJones Mon Jun 17, 2019 12:03 am
Subject: FROM ADBG BANK(PAYMENT AUTHORISATION IN YOUR FAVOUR)
Tel. No.: +2347052317778

AFRICAN DEVELOPMENT BANK GROUP
159 MARINA STREET,LAGOS NIGERIA
TELEPHONE NO:+234-705-231-7778

Dear Sir,

How are you today together with your family.Hope fine. I know this mail will come to you by surprise but kindly read it and get back to us immediately. I am MR.JOHNSON DUKE (DIRECTOR OF INTERNATIONAL REMITTANCE DEPARTMENT OF AFRICAN DEVELOPMENT BANK GROUP NIGERIA).From our record in this bank,we found out that you have outstanding payment with us.

From your file,we discovered that your has been owed the sum of US$32,500,000.00(Thirty Two Million Five Hundred Thousand United States Dollars). We hereby officially inform you that the said fund has been approved by the Governing Body of this great bank to be release to you via Bank to Bank Transfer to your bank directly from Nigeria to any part of the World of your choice, The said fund is a Approved Compensation from United Nations Organization for the Financial Scam Victims all over the World and your name was included among the people that will benefit from you.Based on this,we write to inform you that the fund is ready for remittance into your bank account within 24hrs. But before,we will transfer the fund to you,we advise you as a matter of urgency to furnish us with following information below:

YOUR FULL NAME:

HOME/OFFICE ADDRESS:

WORKING MOBILE, LAND PHONE NUMBERS FOR EASY COMMUNICATION:

A COPY OF PASSPORT/DRIVERS LICENSE FOR EASY IDENTIFICATION:

BANK NAME:

BANK ADDRESS:

ACCOUNT NO:

SWIFT CODE:

ABA ROUTING NO:

ACCOUNT NAME:

BANK TELEPHONE AND FAX NUMBERS:

As soon as we receive the above information from you, we will transfer your fund valued US$32,500,000.00 via Telegraphic Wire Transfer by which we will issue you Telegraphic Confirmation Slips via email attachment which you will use to present your receiving bank for onward confirmation of your fund into your bank account. This transfer will be done as approved within 24hrs.Most important,call me on the phone +234-705-231-7778 to discuss with me no matter the time different immediately you receive this mail for confirmation very urgent.

Thanks for your understanding in this matter and God bless you.

For more clarification if any,call me +234-705-231-7778 no matter the time different.

Looking forward to hear from you in receipt of this mail.

Thank you.

For: African Development Bank Group
Mr.Johnson Duke
Director of International Remittance Department.

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement