Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#388865 by AlanJones Mon Jun 17, 2019 12:13 am
Subject: Re: Investment
Tel. No.: +447042046701

FROM Dr. Ali AL- HIBRI & Partners
PHONE: +447042046701

Hello Mr David,

I was informed by a reputable consultant friend of mine that you and your partners/ clients may be interested in securing Private Investment financing to expand and improve your Company or establish a new project to increase investment capacity and productivity.

To be explicit, my partners and I as credible and reputable Investors would be ready, willing and able to provide you, your partners and clients assistance with a Private Investment Loan or JV Partnership Project Finance/ Funding to actualize your investment objectives.

Our decision and interest to invest in your Country and project was prompted by the unfavorable Investment climate in the Country of my principle Partners and Investors based on international economic and trade sanctions.

If you are interested and have a viable and credible business plan/ project, we will be able to provide you with the necessary investment finance through our Financial Administrators/ Private Investment Banker via the FORTIS BANK OR BANCO SABADELL ATLANTICO as long as you are ready to comply with the proceedings, terms and conditions of our Contract Agreement/ Transaction.

In line with the proceedings it is statutory that you will meet in person with us and our Financial Private Investment bankers to confirm our Proof of Fund and as well receive the available investment finance.

Kindly endeavor to specify in your return mail if you need a PRIVATE INVESTMENT LOAN OR IF YOU NEED JOINT INVESTMENT PARTNER and we will provide you with the proceedings, terms and conditions accordingly.

LET ME KNOW IF YOU HAVE A CREDIBLE PROJECT OR BUSINESS PLAN THAT NEEDS FINANCING.

AT THE SAME TIME WE WILL PAY YOU A 2% BROKER’S COMMISSION IF YOU INTRODUCE A CREDIBLE PROJECT OWNER WHO IS INTERESTED AND IN NEED OF CREDIBLE FINANCING FOR HIS OR HER PROJECT.

Regards,
Dr. Ali AL- HIBRI & Partners

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement