Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#388891 by Troy Platt Mon Jun 17, 2019 7:17 am
Date: Sun, 16 Jun 2019 16:07:35 +0000 (UTC)
Reply-To: Sarah JOHNSON <[email protected]>
Subject: Hopefully.

Good Day Dearest.

My name is Sarah JOHNSON I am 18 year's old, the only daughter of late Mr Raymond JOHNSON from Burkina Faso, I am contacting you to help me relocate to your country to continue my education in university in your country, before my father died he gave me a deposit slip document of ($7,000,000 USD) and let me understand that it was because of his position in government that his government associates planed and poisoned him on a business trip with them to France and he advised me to look for a faithful and reliable foreigner who will help me to transfer this money to his country and help me to relocate over there to continue my school.

I hope you will help me with good faith and trust I have in you, after you have secured the money and settle my education, I will give you 30% of the money for your good and kind assistance to me.Please Contact me e-Mail:[email protected]

I waiting on your reply

Regards,

Sarah

Google is your friend!

Every email I've posted is a scam. Contacting the email addresses associated with my posts may lead to a loss of money for you. Do not let the scammers know they are posted here!
Advertisement