Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#389239 by Troy Platt Wed Jun 19, 2019 8:29 am
Subject: Consolidate Fund Approved To Be Liquidated To Cash
Date: Tue, 18 Jun 2019 17:28:39 +0200
Reply-To: <[email protected]>
Mail-Reply-To: <[email protected]>

Barrister Festus Miller ESQ
FM Chambers U.S
Dallas,
Texas 75803,
United States of America
TEL: +1 (972) 372-9750 Text Only

Consolidate Fund Approved To Be Liquidated To Cash

My name is Barr. Festus Miller the legal solicitor to United Nations and Human Right Attorney, I want to cordially inform you that, Trust Bond of $60,500,000.00 Million United States Dollars has been deposited in your name and to enable these Bonds be liquidated to cash and allocate to you, I will need you to furnish me with your full details and note that, the more information you provide the more easy it will be to verify that you are the legal beneficiary attached to this fund.

The World bank President (Mr. Jim Yong Kim) has given me a serious warningas the legal solicitor who has the veto link over your trust fund to make sure that the fund should be released to you. This Instruction was made after (The HSBC Bank London) was charged of $1.92 Billion to Settle Charges of Money Laundering as published in this site (http://dealbook.nytimes.com/2012/12/10/ ... aundering/). Because of this, we (THE HSBC BANK) have chosen as the United Nations and Human Right Attorney to handle this transaction for them, since the trust fund needs proper documentation before it will be released to you. Therefore; you are adviced to only be in contact with for the proper documentation of your payment file. I apologize for the delay of your payment and all the inconveniences that it might have caused you during this period and at the same time urge you to stop all your communication with any person or entity claiming to release a compensation fund to you. To receive your funds, you must obtain the VITAL FICA FORM Very important otherwise no payment. NB: Your funds have been place under insurance.

Information required are as followed;

1. Beneficiary's Full Names:
2. Sex:
3. Date of Birth:
4. Nationality:
5. Occupation:
6. Physical Address:
7. Telephone Number:

The processing of the fiduciary and approval of your fund will be done once the above mentioned information is provided by you.

Get back to me urgently, so the litigation process for the release can take place immediately.

Best Regards,
Barrister Festus Miller ESQ

Google is your friend!

Every email I've posted is a scam. Contacting the email addresses associated with my posts may lead to a loss of money for you. Do not let the scammers know they are posted here!
Advertisement