Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#389257 by malu53 Wed Jun 19, 2019 6:00 pm
Steven Velimirovic on swandate
I am a Man
Birthday 1975-02-14
Country Canada
City Toronto
Looking for a Woman
Height 187
Figure Normal
Eye Color Brown
Hair Color Black
Marital status Divorced
Children I have and want more
Education postgraduate
Occupation Banker
Alcohol I drink occasionally
I can communicate in: English, French
Looking for friendship

About me
I’m lovely person and love outdoor fun, enjoying good thing the life has to offer. I love trust worthy friendship which can lead to some serious thing.
I am most passionate about:
I’m lovely person and love outdoor fun, enjoying good thing the life has to offer. I love trust worthy friendship which can lead to some serious thing.
Looking for in a person are:
Good friend makes the world more interesting. I’m lovely person and love outdoor fun, enjoying good thing the life has to offer. I love trust worthy friendship which can lead to some serious thing.

Please, my sincere apology if this communication don’t meet your personal ethics. I have to contact you via this medium because I really need to get in touch with someone as you. I anticipated that this correspondence might come as a surprise to you because we don’t know each other before but since it is widely said that the connection between a man and his millions is another man, I am here with a proposition that is ordained to connect us to our destiny.

Someone I presumed to be your relative because of the similarities in your last names, who was an investor with our bank but died years back has just come to the limelight in our bank. Since over ten years that he died his portfolio and investment worth 41.2 million US dollars has not been touch because no name next-of-kin was found in his bio-data form. Now, this investment has generated an accrued interest to the amount of 1.3 Million USD because he was operating a domiciliary USD account.

The bank management has therefore authorized me as the director of investment banking Accounting and Finance of our Bank to locate any living relative of this investor so that the funds can be paid to the family of the late investor. This is accordance with the banking ethics & policies as stipulated by existing apex banking laws. I came to you because you share the same surname with the investor, I will simply nominate & empower you with all the relevant information(s) and documentations to enable you claim the money smoothly.

If I don’t do this and inform the bank I cannot locate any relative of the investor, the funds will be revert/re-circle into the bank treasury as unclaimed monies and people that know nothing about the source of the funds will spend it that is the irony of the banking industry which is purely aberrational.

Please reply to me immediately you received this email with your most direct telephone line and private email address so that I can call and furnish you with all the details. Please note, We shall sharing the money equally as I will make the atmosphere suitable and conducive for you to successful claim the money without hitch & risk-free as beneficiary. I know you don’t know the dead investor, this is great God favor for you and me. You can also send reply to this my private email; [email protected]
Yours Sincerely,
Steven.
Advertisement