Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#391684 by AlanJones Mon Jul 15, 2019 11:56 pm
Subject: Hello
Tel. No.: +233279752552

Hello Sir / Ma.

Soliciting an Urgent Attention of a Foreign Managing Partner!

I'm a private consultant currently representing my client a young lady over her inheritance large sum of monies a total sum of $10.2 million US.dollars cash form strictly packed in a Diplomatic Trunk Box including another Consignment Box with content value 45 kilos of Gold Dore Bars 22+ Carat plus, with purity 94% plus under a custody of a private Security Company here in Accra, the capital city of my country Ghana. We've just concluded plans to have these items redeemed from the security company for onward delivery into abroad for a quick investment purposes.

We've already concluded a strong Diplomatic connections to have the 2 Boxes delivered through to you in your door steps as soon as all plans and negotiation is finalize with you.

Although, it is our desire to go into property investments or any other area of your choice you may advise. We're also going to draft an Agreement compromise, that would be favorable to both parties.
So, please if, you' re interested to assist in this regard, do quickly signify your interest upon receipt of the message so that we can have the process started off without any further delay.

Once again, be rest assured that we've already concluded a strong and safety diplomatic delivery connection as soon as all plans are finalized.

Your earliest response will highly be appreciated.

Thank you and God bless.
Kind regards.
Mr Kofi mensah - +233 2797 52552

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement