Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#391926 by Troy Platt Sat Jul 20, 2019 9:50 am
Date: Thu, 18 Jul 2019 03:44:41 +0300
Reply-To: [email protected]

dsfhgfhjgf
--

MONEY GRAM HEAD OFFICE DEPARTMENT
Web Site;.https://secure.moneygram.com/track/

Greetings From Money Gram Office.

Thanks dear beneficiary for your urgent feedback together with your information its well noted, but like l explain earlier to you, your email address has been selected in the on-going MONEY GRAM Online Email promo Lottery held earlier this month in some part of money gram head office both U.S, West African, Asia and Europa.

We the MONEY GRAM Regional board are pleased to inform you that your Email address alongside (50) other lucky winners have been approved for a payment of $5.200,000.00, and the said amount here must be release to you immediately you comply with the rules and regulation gilding this offer which says that every beneficiary have to pay sum of $150.00 for the re-activation of your winning Code. Please note that this fee is urgent needed in other to enable us release your first payment today through Money Gram and the amount which you will be receiving each day is $5000.00 daily, till the total amount is finish.

So kindly get back to us now for more information on how to send the fee today thanks

Promotion Officer
YOURS SINCERELY,
Names: Lady Rebecca Smith,
FROM I.R.S

PHONE NUMBER:(707)388-0424

Google is your friend!

Every email I've posted is a scam. Contacting the email addresses associated with my posts may lead to a loss of money for you. Do not let the scammers know they are posted here!
Advertisement