Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#391929 by Troy Platt Sat Jul 20, 2019 10:05 am
Reply-To: [email protected]
Date: Thu, 18 Jul 2019 17:37:52 +0800
Subject: I HOPE THIS MEET YOU IN GOOD CONDITION.

4 Old Church Street,
Chelsea, SW3, England.

Here writes Madam Naomi Williams. I am married to Engineer Silas Williams an Englishman who is dead. My husband was into private practice all his life before his death. When my late husband was alive he deposited the sum of 7 Million (Seven Million Great Britain Pounds Sterling) which were derived from his vast estates and investment in capital market with a security company here in the UK. Presently, this money is still with the bank/security company.

My Doctor told me that I have limited days to live due to the cancerous problems I am suffering from. I have decided to donate this fund to you and want you to use this gift which comes from my husband's effort to fund the upkeep of widows, widowers, orphans, destitute, the downtrodden, physically challenged children, barren-women and persons who prove to be genuinely handicapped financially.

As soon as I receive your reply, I shall give you further instructions. I will also issue you a Letter of Authority that will empower you as the original beneficiary of this fund. My happiness is that I lived a life worthy of emulation. Please always be prayerful all through your life. Please assure me that you will act just as I have stated herein.

Hope to hear from you soon and God bless you and members of your family. You are to contact me with my most private email address:
([email protected])

God bless you and members of your family.
Madam Naomi Williams

Google is your friend!

Every email I've posted is a scam. Contacting the email addresses associated with my posts may lead to a loss of money for you. Do not let the scammers know they are posted here!
Advertisement