Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#391930 by Troy Platt Sat Jul 20, 2019 10:07 am
Reply-To: [email protected]
Date: Thu, 18 Jul 2019 10:43:41 +0100
Subject: NOTIFICATION OF PAYMENT

CENTRAL BANK OF NIGERIA
INTERNATIONAL REMITTANCE DEPARTMENT
CORPORATE HEAD QUARTERS
TINUBU SQUARE, LAGOS
Account Statement

NOTIFICATION OF PAYMENT

Dear

Be informed that your over-due fund of the understated amount has been stashed in your name in our Bank for immediate settlement with your nominated bank account.

We hereby send to you this information submitted by Mr. John T. Kehoe U.S.A of California, with an application to receive your fund of $8,500.000.00,(EIGHT MILLION FIVE HUNDRED THOUSAND UNITED STATE DOLLAR)on your behalf from this bank.

Please as a matter of urgency, you are required to verify the following information and inform us if you are aware, or know anything about this development.

Mr. John T Kehoe, came claiming that you instructed him to come and receive the payment on your behalf with some representatives, therefore after several interviews with them, I told them to come back tomorrow as they did not provide any power of an attorney from you as a proof that you send them, This was to enable me contact you to verify how genuine this people are to you.

Firstly. Did you instruct one Mr. John T. Kehoe of 122 Fitch Way,
Sacramento, Ca. 95864. whose information is below, to claim and receive the payment on your behalf? Secondly. Did you sign any 'Deed of Assignment' in his favuor thereby making him the current beneficiary with the following account details:

Account Name: Mr. John T. Kehoe Group Ltd, A/C #USD114-25567-8, Bank Name: Bank Of America Swift Code: SCBL 11K111.

Finally, you are hereby advised to contact immediately, via if you are the
person that instructed Mr. John T. Kehoe to come for the claim of your fund

NOTE: Your full name and telephone number is needed for easier
communications, while We wait for your urgent respond to this effect

For more information's
Thanks
Godwin Emefiele,
New Governor
Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN

Google is your friend!

Every email I've posted is a scam. Contacting the email addresses associated with my posts may lead to a loss of money for you. Do not let the scammers know they are posted here!
Advertisement