Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#392019 by Troy Platt Sun Jul 21, 2019 3:38 pm
Date: Sat, 20 Jul 2019 18:36:24 +0000
Subject: Tavsiyene ve desteğine ihtiyacım var. I need your advice and support.

Merhaba,
benim adım Diana Musambi, 25 yaşındayım. İş ve tavsiye konusunda arkadaşım olarak sana ihtiyacım var. Ailem, 3 yaşımdayken, babamın mesleğinin doğası gereği, hayatta iken ticari uçakların onarımı ve servisi konusunda uzmanlaşmış bir havacılık mühendisi olarak Kenya'dan Senegal'e göç etti. Babam ve annem, eve dönerken bir aile arkadaşının düğününden dönerken yolumuza çıkan ölümcül bir motorda öldü, beraber yaşadığımız otobüs korkunç bir kaza geçirdi ve otobüsün içindeki birçok insan öldü, ben ailemin dört üyesi arasında hayatta kalan tek kişi otobüsün içinde. Babam Mühendisi Abedi Musambi, bir İngiliz eğitimli uçak mühendisi ve aynı zamanda İngiliz hava yollarının bir çalışanıydı.

Sizinle iletişime geçme amacım, ülkenize bir miktar fon yatırmama yardım etmemi istediğim içindir. Ailemin ölümcül bir trafik kazası geçirmesi sonucu ölümcül ölümün ardından babamın ölüm belgesini İngiliz hava yollarına gönderdim ve 4.5 milyon dolar (Dört milyon, beş yüz bin ABD doları) tutarında para ödediler ve para Kraliyet bankasına yatırıldı. İskoçya, Londra, Birleşik Krallık, ülkenize yatırım yapmama yardım etmenizi istediğim para.

Bu yatırım işleminin tüm yönlerini başından sonuna kadar halledeceksiniz, çünkü iş dünyasında herhangi bir deneyimim veya bilgim yok. Bana yardım etmeyi kabul etme komisyonun olarak toplam miktarın% 25'ini vereceğim ve fonun banka hesabına aktarılması sürecinde yapılan harcamaların% 5'i ayrılacak.

Senegal'de bizzat sizinle tanışmayı tercih ediyorum, beni görmeye gelmek için Senegal'e gelmeni istiyorum, böylece fonu kraliyet bankası ile banka hesabınıza transfer etmek için her şeyi halledelim. Bu yatırım işlemi, sizin adınıza avukatlık yetkisi ve adalet mahkemesinde yeminli bir işlem yapacak olan bir avukatın hizmetlerini gerektirir, bu iki belge yasal olarak bu işlemin her yönüyle sizi ilgilendiren yasal yetkileridir. herhangi bir engel olmadan adına.

Bu yatırım işlemi, sizin adınıza avukatlık yetkisi ve adalet mahkemesinde yeminli bir işlem yapacak olan bir avukatın hizmetlerini gerektirir, bu iki belge yasal olarak bu işlemin her yönüyle sizi ilgilendiren yasal yetkileridir. herhangi bir engel olmadan adına.
Cevabınızı alır almaz size fotoğraflarım ve telefon numaramla birlikte daha fazla ayrıntı göndereceğim.

Yakında senden haber almak için sabırsızlanıyorum.

Sevgilerle
Diana.

I need your advice and support.
Hello,
my name is Diana Musambi, i am 25 years old. I need you as my friend in terms of business and advice. My parents immigrated from Kenya to Senegal when I was 3 years, due to nature of my father's profession, as an aeronautic engineer,who specialized in the repair and servicing of commercial aircraft when he was alive. My father and my mother died in a fatal motor which occurred on our way while coming back from a family friend's wedding while returning home,the Bus in which we were traveling with had a terrible accident and many people inside the Bus died,I was the only person who survived among four members of my family who were inside the bus. My father Engineer Abedi Musambi was a British trained aircraft engineer and also an employee of the British airways.

My purpose of contacting you is because i want you to help me to invest some funds in your country. After the untimely death of my parents through ghastly auto accident,I sent my father's death certificate to the British airways and they paid the sum of $4.5 million ( Four million, five hundred thousand United States dollars ) and the money was deposited at the Royal bank of Scotland, London, United Kingdom, it is the money that i want you to help me to invest in your country.

You are going to handle all aspects of this investment transaction from the beginning till the end because i don't have any experience or knowledge in business. I will give you 25% of the total amount as your commission for accepting to help me and 5% will be set aside for any expenses incurred in the process of transferring the fund to your bank account.

I prefer to meet you in person here in Senegal,i want you to come down to Senegal to see me so that we can be together and work out everything concerning transferring the fund to your bank account with the royal bank. This investment transaction requires the services of a resident lawyer who will process a power of attorney and an affidavit of oath at the court of justice in your name, these two documents are legal authorization that legally empowers you to handle every aspect of this transaction on my behalf without any hindrance.

This investment transaction requires the services of a resident lawyer who will process a power of attorney and an affidavit of oath at the court of justice in your name, these two documents are legal authorization that legally empowers you to handle every aspect of this transaction on my behalf without any hindrance.
I will send you more details together with my photos and my telephone number as soon as I receive your response.

I am looking forward to hearing from you soon.

Yours affectionately,
Diana.

Google is your friend!

Every email I've posted is a scam. Contacting the email addresses associated with my posts may lead to a loss of money for you. Do not let the scammers know they are posted here!
Advertisement