Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#392053 by Troy Platt Mon Jul 22, 2019 8:23 am
Reply-To: [email protected]
Date: Fri, 19 Jul 2019 16:19:00 +0100
Subject: SUBJECT: PAYMENT INSTRUCTIONS ON CLAIM OF US$45,500,000.00

INTERNATIONAL REMITTANCE DEPARTMENT
HEAD OFFICE SAMUEL ASABIA HOUSE
35 MARINA BENIN REPUBLIC
INTERNATIONAL REMITTANCE DEPARTMENT

SUBJECT: PAYMENT INSTRUCTIONS ON CLAIM OF US$45,500,000.00

BEAR IN MIND THEREFORE YOU HAVE UP TO THE END OF THIS WEEK TO COMPLY WITH STATED INSTRUCTIONS OR THE ARRANGEMENT BETWEEN MY OFFICE AND YOUR PERSON WILL BE CONSIDERED IN ADMINISTRATIVE TERMS (KIV)IF THIS COULD END AS THE RESULT THEN YOU DO NOT STAND ANY CHANCE TO RECEIVE THIS FUNDS NOW OR IN THE FUTURE.

IT WILL BE BETTER FOR YOU TO COMPLY WITH ADMINISTRATIVE INSTRUCTION AND THIS WILL GIVE YOU A BETTER CHANCE TO GET A DIRECT TRANSFER TO YOUR ACCOUNT.

All modalities to effect the payment and subsequent transfer of YOUR fund have been worked out. This transaction is 100% risk free but-requires 100 percent confidentiality. This is a golden opportunity which must not be allowed to slip out of any careless acts and utterances. I chose you for this transaction because we believe that good friends can be discovered and businesses such as this cannot be realized without trust. You can be rest assured that your security has been considered before you were contacted.

Now I need your bank account details information where the said fund of US$45,500,000.00 will be transferred into, The attorney will use your bank account information to file an application for foreign exchange control allocation approval documents from various ministries and authorities in charge of the fund approval documents in your name.

As soon as you received this mail please indicate your stand and your willingness in this transaction before we will used your information to apply for foreign exchange control allocation approval documents from various ministries and authorities in charge of the fund approval documents. Be informed, that top most secret must be observed through out this transaction for security reasons

READ THIS MAIL VERY WELL AND UNDERSTAND TO PROCEED. THERE IS GOOD NEWS HERE BELOW: I WENT TO THE FEDERAL HIGH COURT TODAY, AND LUCKILY FOR ME I MET THE CHIEF JUDGE RIGHT IN THE OFFICE, SO I HAVE TO BEG ON YOUR BEHALF TO ISSUE ME THE AFFIDAVIT OF TRUE BENEFICIARY FORM AND HE SAID THAT THEY DON’T ISSUE SUCH CERTIFICATE WITHOUT SEEING THE BENEFICIARY IN PERSON. BUT AFTER EVERYTHING I MADE HIM TO KNOW THAT YOU ARE A FAMILY, SO HE BELIEVED ME AND ISSUED THE AFFIDAVIT CERTIFICATE TO ME TODAY. THIS AFFIDAVIT OF TRUE BENEFICIARY FORM WILL EMPOWER YOU TO RECEIVE YOUR FUND WITHOUT ANY STOP ORDER BY ANY OFFICE, BECAUSE YOUR US$45,500,000.00 WOULD HAVE BEEN STOPPED BY THE IMF AND UNITED NATIONS, SO I HAVE HOLD ON TO THE TRANSFER TO GET AFFIDAVIT OF TRUE BENEFICIARY FORM.

THIS AFFIDAVIT OF TRUE BENEFICIARY FORM IS VERY IMPORTANT BEFORE THE TRANSFER WILL BE MADE TO YOUR ACCOUNT, SO THAT THE TRANSFER WILL NOT BE STOP BY ANY OFFICE OR THE ONES I HAVE MENTIONED, SO YOU HAVE TO TRY YOUR BEST TO GET THE SUBMISSION FEE AND FILL THE AFFIDAVIT FORM AS SOON AS POSSIBLE, BECAUSE THE FEDERAL HIGH COURT HAVE GIVEN YOU ONLY 24HOURS TO SUBMIT THE FORM BACK TO THE COURT. BECAUSE I HAVE PROMISED TO HELP YOU TRANSFER YOUR FUND TO YOU, SO I HAVE TO PAY FOR MY FLIGHT TICKET GOING AND COMING BACK WHICH IS $195 FROM COTONOU TO LOME TO SUMMIT THE AFFIDAVIT FORM BACK TO THE FEDERAL HIGH COURT AND THAT IS THE SAME THING I PAID BEFORE I COLLECTED THE FORM. DOWNLOAD THE ATTACHMENT AND FILL THE AFFIDAVIT OF TRUE BENEFICIARY FORM BELOW AND RETURN IT BACK WITH THE SUBMISSION FEE WHICH IS US$120.00 AS REQUESTED FROM THE FEDERAL HIGH COURT THAT THE AFFIDAVIT FORM SHOULD BE FILLED AND RETURNED BACK WITHIN 24HOURS. HOWEVER,YOU ARE TO FILL OUT THE FORM CORRECTLY AND ATTACH YOUR PASSPORT PHOTOGRAPH, USE THE SAME INFORMATION TO SEND THE SUBMISSION FEE THAT IS ATTACHED IN THE AFFIDAVIT FORM.

BE INFORMED THAT THE $120.00,SHOULD BE SENT BY EITHER MONEY GRAM OR WESTERN UNION MONEY TRANSFER AS FOLLOWS:

RECEIVER'S NAME:
COUNTRY... BENIN REPUBLIC
TEXT QUESTION: IN GOD
TEXT ANSWER: WE TRUST
AMOUNT: $120.00 USD
MTCN:.............................

I HAVE DONE A VERY GOOD JOB FOR YOU, SO THAT YOU WILL RECEIVE ALL YOUR PAYMENT WITHOUT ANY PROBLEM OR STORIES.

I WILL BE WAITING TO HEAR FROM YOU WITH THE MTCN.

BEST REGARD,
Rev Frank Simmons
International Remittance Department.

Google is your friend!

Every email I've posted is a scam. Contacting the email addresses associated with my posts may lead to a loss of money for you. Do not let the scammers know they are posted here!
Advertisement

#422543 by Troy Platt Fri Jan 22, 2021 8:39 am
Reply-To: [email protected]
Date: Wed, 20 Jan 2021 10:30:44 +0100
Subject: YOUR FUND HAS ADDED VALUE IN BITCOIN WHICH MAKES IT $41.300.000.00
MILLION USD IN BITCOIN

SHARK TRADES FUNDS
$41.200 000.00 USD IMMEDIATE TRANSFER

Happy new year friend

YOUR FUND HAS ADDED VALUE IN BITCOIN WHICH MAKES IT $41.300.000.00 MILLION USD IN BITCOIN

Top of the World To You My Good Friend And a Happy New .

I AM TALKING ABOUT LOSING THE FUND AT A CLOSE UP PERIOD LIKE THIS, WE ARE THIS CLOSE NOW TO GETTING YOUR FUNDS RELEASED TO YOU, SO MANY PEOPLE GAVE UP AT THIS LAST MINUTE AND TRUST ME THEY REGRETTED IT WHEN THEY REALIZE WHAT THEY LOOSED AND SO MANY PEOPLE WHO DIDN'T GIVE UP ON ME, ALL RECEIVED THERE FUNDS THROUGH ME. IF YOU CAN JUST GIVE ME THE BENEFIT OF DOUBT, I GIVE YOU MY WORD AND MY LIFE, I JAMES ANDERSON BET MY ENTIRE LIFE ON THIS, IF I EVER FAIL?? I WILL SEND BACK EVERY DIME YOU HAVE SPENT ON THIS TRANSACTION AND EVEN SELL MY PROPERTY TO GIVE YOU MORE,

BUT I PROMISE YOU THAT IT WILL NEVER COME TO THIS, ONCE YOU CLOSE YOUR EYES AND TRUST ME FOR THE LAST TIME, SEND THE FEE TODAY AND IF I JAMES ANDERSON DON'T KEEP TO MY WORD, LET I JAMES NOT WAKE UP ALIVE, I CANT BELIEVE IM SWEARING AN OATH JUST TO MAKE YOU BELIEVE ME, AFTER ALL I HAVE BEEN THROUGH TO ASSIST YOU ON THIS. I AM DOING MY BEST TO MAKE THIS A SUCCESS, THIS COULD HAVE BEEN OVER IF I HAD MONEY . I KNOW IT'S OVER AFTER YOU SEND THE FEE, THIS IS WHY I CANT SLEEP. DO SOMETHING ABOUT WHAT I HAVE SAID AND USE THESE MESSAGE AGAINST ME, BUT I WILL NEVER NEVER NEVER FAIL YOU, I WILL MAKE YOU SMILE TODAY( I PROMISE ).

HERE IS THE OFFSHORE ACCOUNT DETAILS

OFFSHORE ACCOUNT ISSUING BANK ; LLOYD BANK
TOTAL BALANCE ON YOUR ACCOUNT : $41.200.000.00 USD
DATE OF DEPOSIT : 9/07/2020 # OFFSHORE ACCOUNT NUMBER 9870980985
AMOUNT ON BITCOIN: $21.000.000.00 MILLION USD

You have to be careful who you deal with online, most of these people contacting you are only after to ruin you and take your funds. I have been all about assisting you and this alone should prove my sincerity to you and towards your funds, my heart is genuine and pure, i know if i make this work for you, you will definitely bless my pocket, so what reason do i have to scam you, Your funds is 100% genuine and it's only a man with a pure heart can do what i did for you, i have already taking care of other fees, because that is the reason your funds has gotten to this point, once you accept the terms and send the fee demanded, The world bank will give us a release code, with this my dear, i will have no other reason to delay your transfer. Please let's work together and prove people wrong.

SEND THE FEE TO THE AGENT NAME BELOW USING WESTERN UNION OR MONEY GRAM

RECEIVERS NAME: Tovissohe Andre
CITY: COTONOU
AMOUNT: $100 USD

SENDER'S NAME:
ADDRESS:
PHONE NUMBER:
MTCN:

INCASE YOU ARE HAVING DIFFICULTY IN GETTING ACCESS TO WESTERN UNION YOU CAN AS WELL PURCHASE GOOGLE PLAY CARD, STEAM WALLET OR AMAZON CASH SO IT CAN REDEEM FOR BITCOINS TO COMPLETE YOUR ACCOUNT UPGRADING

SINCERELY YOURS
Mr. James Anderson

Google is your friend!

Every email I've posted is a scam. Contacting the email addresses associated with my posts may lead to a loss of money for you. Do not let the scammers know they are posted here!