Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#392138 by Troy Platt Tue Jul 23, 2019 8:46 am
Reply-To: [email protected]
Date: Tue, 23 Jul 2019 11:55:17 +0100
Subject: RE: CONFIRM YOUR INTEREST

Dear Friend,

RE: ARE YOU AWARE OF THIS FUND

I am James Potts (Attorney & Consultant) here in U.k. Sometimes ago, my chamber was hired to make a financial Lodgement into a safe keeping vault in Europe. Recently I just discovered that the official who hired my service actually diverted the part of Investment fund labelled in your name which I believe was suppose to deliver or paid to your in your country.

I have already made all necessary inquiry to my satisfaction and am very sure that the deposited fund was a part of an Inheritance fund allocated to you for an Investment purpose. I decided to contact you directly since the (Late Depositor), the Investor Representative / Manager could no longer be reached.

Am favorably dispose to work with you and ensure the fund is released to you via the normal process as soon as possible.

Hope to hear from you. Respond to me via [email protected]

Regards.

James Potts (Bar.)

Google is your friend!

Every email I've posted is a scam. Contacting the email addresses associated with my posts may lead to a loss of money for you. Do not let the scammers know they are posted here!
Advertisement