Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#392140 by Troy Platt Tue Jul 23, 2019 8:48 am
Date: Tue, 23 Jul 2019 11:56:12 +0000 (UTC)
Reply-To: wegas souza <[email protected]>
Subject: Attn:beneficiary...

Attn:beneficiary...

It is my modest obligation writing you this letter in regards to the authorization of your payment through our most respected financial institution Bank of Africa,I am Barr.wegas souza,the mandated attorney assigns by UN & Committee on International Debt to guide you on how to receive your payment from Bank of Africa without supplementary impediment.

To this progressing, I hereby informing you that the United Nations (UN) together with the Committee on International Debt has empowered the Bank of Africa,to clear all over due foreign Payment, Inheritance Funds and Lottery winnings Payments,in which your name is among the lucky beneficiaries that will receive their approved funds (USD$20.5M) either by bank-bank Wire Transfer into your personal bank Account or through Atm Debit Card/ diplomatic means.

At this instant, in classify to know you are ready to receive your approved fund, you are advised to furnish us with the listed beneath information as to facilitate us process your approved Fund.

1. Your Full Name:
2. Address:
3. Home/Cell Phone:
4. Age and Marital Status:
5. Occupation:
6. Any Identification like Int'l Passport/Driver License.

Upon receipt of the above information, we shall start up the processing of your payment without any hitches.

We expect your urgent response.

Google is your friend!

Every email I've posted is a scam. Contacting the email addresses associated with my posts may lead to a loss of money for you. Do not let the scammers know they are posted here!
Advertisement