Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#394954 by AlanJones Wed Aug 21, 2019 1:31 am
Reply-to: [email protected]
Subject: Dear beneficiary my warmest regards to you and your family,
Tel. No.: +12028524268

Dear beneficiary my warmest regards to you and your family,

This final notification is to inform you about your grant (money) from the US Department of the Treasury, and I want to let you know that if you fail to receive the money before the next 24 hours, then you must now lose your fund to the Federal Government, because the IMF authorities will confiscate the fund and return them to the Federal Government Reserve Account as an unclaimed fund.

Your total grant (money) is $1,500,000.00 (One Million Five Hundred Thousand USD). In other to avoid any further delay in receiving your fund, you need to reply back to me immediately you receive this email and reconfirm your correct delivery address to deliver your money, and your available telephone phone number so that we must avoid any wrong delivery.

You will need to contact Mr. Remy Johnson and send him your information so we can make sure that you must receive your fund immediately today and also avoid any wrong delivery.

Delivery officer info:
Remy Johnson
Tel:(202) 852-4268

You need to contact the officer immediately you receive this email and provide the below information,
Your Full Name:
Correct Delivery Address:
Tel:
ID:

Reply back to me immediately you receive this email so we can make sure that you must receive your fund immediately today.

God Bless You
Anthony Johnson Williams
US Department of the Treasury
1500 Pennsylvania Ave NW, Washington, DC 20220, USA.

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement