Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#395168 by Troy Platt Fri Aug 23, 2019 9:48 am
Reply-To: [email protected]
Date: Fri, 23 Aug 2019 08:31:09 +0000
Subject: Re:,

Re:,

I Know This Message Will Come to You as a Surprise as we have not met before and because of a lot of activities going on in the internet today. But I assure 100% you that this is real. Please do welcome this letter and help out as you finish reading.
I am the accountant Manager with Prime Bank here in Republic of Togo.I have the opportunity of transferring the left over funds of US$9 million (Nine Million,Dollar) our bank deceased customer who died on plane clash along with his family left unclaimed fund with our bank.
my proposal is that I will like you as a foreigner to stand in as the next of kin to deceased person so that this money will not be reverted by the government.
I Want you to stand as the nearest person (next of Kin) to the deceased customer for this claims/ release to you.
Upon Your Reply. I Will Give You Details on How the Business Will Be Executed, and I hope that you will not expose or betray this trust and confident that I am about to repose on you for mutual benefits of our families.
I am waiting for your response,

Mr.Zuma Hamson

Email address also used here: viewtopic.php?f=7&t=141528

Google is your friend!

Every email I've posted is a scam. Contacting the email addresses associated with my posts may lead to a loss of money for you. Do not let the scammers know they are posted here!
Advertisement