Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#396942 by FishyMails Wed Sep 11, 2019 8:42 pm
Reply to: [email protected]

Date: 2019-09-10 23:16:25-07:00
Subject: PRIVATE AND CONFIDENTIAL

My Dear Friend

PRIVATE AND CONFIDENTIAL

I am an accountant with UBA Bank. My name is Dr. Oliver Alawuba, the Personal Account officer to Late Engineer A. Wilson a citizen of your country, who is a contractor with the DEPARTMENT OF PETROLEUM RESOURCES (NNPC), VICTORIA ISLAND LAGOS. Hereafter shall be referred to as my client.

On 30 JAN 2000, my client, his wife and their three children were involved in the Kenya Airways flight with registration number 5Y-BEN which departed from Nairobi to destination Lagos and all the passengers on-board and the flight crew, including his family died in this fatal air- crash on 30 JAN 2000. Since then I have made several inquiries to your embassy to locate any of my clients relatives, this has also proved unsuccessful after these several unsuccessful attempts, I decided to trace his last name over the Internet, to locate any member of his family hence contacting you.

I have contacted you to assist in acquiring these money and property left behind by my client before they get confiscated by our bank where these money was deposits. Particularly the UBA Bank Where the deceased had an account valued at about ($6,500,000.00 Million US Dollars). Our bank has issued me a notice to provide the next of kin till ending of Feb 2019 or have the account confiscated within the next 14 official working days.

NOTE: There are no risks or dangers involved on this deal. I have agreed with my colleagues that you will retain 40% of the total fund, my colleagues and I will take 50% while the remaining 10% is mapped out to cover the International and Local Expenses that might be incurred by both parties in the course of this transaction.

If this proposal interest you and you are willing to assist me in transferring the money out of our bank, please forward to me immediately the following information to my personal mail:([email protected])

1. Your Full Name
2. Your Private Telephone No.
3. Your Contact Address, city and Area where you live.
4. Occupation
5. Date of birth

As soon as we receive the above information from you, we shall immediately file up application for approvals and payment shall follow as soon as possible.

NOTE: I shall not contact another person till I hear from you. You should treat this transaction with topmost confidentiality because we are top Civil Servants and would not want our reputable image dented after putting in twenty years of active service in the Bank beside the bank didn't know anybody as late Engineer A. Wilson Brother or relation so whoever I present to the UBA Bank Management as next of kin should be the one to trust by the bank.

Best Regards.

Dr. Oliver Alawuba
Advertisement