Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#397071 by FishyMails Sun Sep 15, 2019 2:26 pm
Reply to: [email protected]

Date: 2019-09-13 10:41:02+00:00
Subject: VERY URGENT ATTENTION.

I am Mr. Manu Kala writing you from Burkina Faso West Africa.

I feel quite safe dealing with you in this important business, Though this medium (Internet) has been greatly abused, I choose to reach you through it because it still remains the fastest medium of communication.

However, this correspondence is private, and it should be treated in strict confidence.

Firstly I will like to assure you that this transaction is 100% risk and trouble free to both parties, In order to transfer out twenty million five hundred thousand dollars, (US$20.500 000 ) from our bank here, secondly the fund for transfers of clean origin.

The owner of the fund is late COLONEL MUAMMAR GADDAFI formal Libyan president, who was murdered brutally during the war crisis by Libyan rebels, I want to transfer left fund into your account as the foreign beneficiary of the fund. I know that this letter will come to you as a surprise as we don't know ourselves before, but be sure that it is real and a genuine business.

I contact you believing that you will not let me down once the fund goes into your account.

More details of this deal will be forwarded to you as soon as I hear from you positively concerning this transfer, I will come over to your Country as soon as the transfer is over to receive my own share of the fund for further investments by your advice.

Under this regards, I am trying to make a great deal for me and you, hence I stand in opportunity to award the approval of your application to the Bank of Africa (B.O.A) immediately you apply to the bank for the remittance of this fund in your favor as one of the business associate to Late COLONEL MUAMMAR GADDAFI.

We shall share the total fund 40% for your side, 50% for my own profit, 10% for balance back the expense that might involve during the transfer the rest will be for Charity donations to the Poor and the less privileged around us, From this moment, what you will stand firmly as beneficiary of this fund and apply to the bank as the next of kin to the deceased customer for the subsequent release and transfer of the fund to your own personal bank account which you will provide to the bank while I will be giving you all the guide lines on how you should achieve our objectives for the betterment of both of us.

1) You will promise me that you will not seat on the money when it is transferred into your bank account?

2) That you accept that we are going to work on this project with one mind, hence total trust and loyalty to this project must be guaranteed.

3) That you must not let anybody to know about this transaction until the end?

Then I will inform you on how to start off immediately I hear from you positively in order to facility you in the application letter you will send to the Bank, informing the Bank of your intention to have the said sum transferred into your account as his next of kin.

Including the FULL BANK ADDRESS.

Please I want you to understand that the government of my country want to take over all unclaimed funds please write me back immediately and tell me if you really want to carry out the transaction with me, please delete this message if are not interested.

Looking forwards to hear from you soon.

Regards
Mr.Manu Kala.
Advertisement

#408292 by FishyMails Mon Apr 13, 2020 3:37 pm
Reply-to: [email protected]
Date: Mon, 13 Apr 2020 10:17:01 +0000

I am Mr. Manu Kala writing you from Burkina Faso West Africa.

I feel quite safe dealing with you in this important business, Though this medium (Internet) has been greatly abused, I choose to reach you through it because it still remains the fastest medium of communication.

However, this correspondence is private, and it should be treated in strict confidence.

Firstly I will like to assure you that this transaction is 100% risk and trouble free to both parties, In order to transfer out twenty million five hundred thousand dollars, (US$20.500 000 ) from our bank here, secondly the fund for transfers of clean origin.

The owner of the fund is late COLONEL MUAMMAR GADDAFI formal Libyan president, who was murdered brutally during the war crisis by Libyan rebels, I want to transfer left fund into your account as the foreign beneficiary of the fund. I know that this letter will come to you as a surprise as we don't know ourselves before, but be sure that it is real and a genuine business.

I contact you believing that you will not let me down once the fund goes into your account.

More details of this deal will be forwarded to you as soon as I hear from you positively concerning this transfer, I will come over to your Country as soon as the transfer is over to receive my own share of the fund for further investments by your advice.

Under this regards, I am trying to make a great deal for me and you, hence I stand in opportunity to award the approval of your application to the Bank of Africa (B.O.A) immediately you apply to the bank for the remittance of this fund in your favor as one of the business associate to Late COLONEL MUAMMAR GADDAFI.

We shall share the total fund 40% for your side, 50% for my own profit, 10% for balance back the expense that might involve during the transfer the rest will be for Charity donations to the Poor and the less privileged around us, From this moment, what you will stand firmly as beneficiary of this fund and apply to the bank as the next of kin to the deceased customer for the subsequent release and transfer of the fund to your own personal bank account which you will provide to the bank while I will be giving you all the guide lines on how you should achieve our objectives for the betterment of both of us.

1) You will promise me that you will not seat on the money when it is transferred into your bank account?

2) That you accept that we are going to work on this project with one mind, hence total trust and loyalty to this project must be guaranteed.

3) That you must not let anybody to know about this transaction until the end?

Then I will inform you on how to start off immediately I hear from you positively in order to facility you in the application letter you will send to the Bank, informing the Bank of your intention to have the said sum transferred into your account as his next of kin.

Including the FULL BANK ADDRESS.

Please I want you to understand that the government of my country want to take over all unclaimed funds please write me back immediately and tell me if you really want to carry out the transaction with me, please delete this message if are not interested.

Regards
Mr.Manu Kala.

Important: Any email messages I have posted here are scams. Don't reply to these messages or click on any links. Please do not tell these criminals that their messages are posted here.
#408524 by FishyMails Thu Apr 16, 2020 3:16 pm
Date: 2020-04-14 8:05:34 AM +00:00
Subject: FROM MR.MANU KALA.

Dear Friend,

Once again I thank you very much for your kind response over my proposal to you.

I also will want this to be very secret between you and me for a security purposes most especially on my side as an insider here in the bank.

I will also like to make this clear to you once again that the reason for a foreign partner in this Transaction arose because the deceased is a foreigner, and in accordance with the bank stipulated procedure, only a foreign partner can stand for the claim.

Please you must ensure that you will help me to actualize the transaction in accordance with the banking policy and the international monetary law as have already mapped out my desire on your side as my partner.

Understand that you and myself, are to work as one team to inherit this fund as there is every need that we round up within the shortest period of time, hence I am your insider in the bank as the transaction commence.

I advise you to feel free with me for all is going to be well with us, I will visit your country for my share and investment, once the transfer is accorded to your account you shall provide.

This fund has absolutely nothing to do with any kind of antiterrorism, or it's related.

Don't feel apprehensive, as every thing is o.k. I will visit you in your country for my share and further investments, once the bank have transferred the funds to your account.

Since the death of the bank decease customer, his account has been dormant and no body has applied to our bank for the release of these funds to him or her as the next of kin.

Your role is to act as the bona fide next of kin by filling the application form which I will send to you once I receive your email as to your willingness to accomplish this deal with me and you will fill it with your banking details and apply to our bank for the claim, while you shall be feeding me back with all your correspondence with our bank for guidance.

Listen, we are here as our brother's keeper to ensure this funds into your account, so should in case any expenses comes up, me and you will chatter for it and settle when the funds have been transferred to your account when I come over to your country if only you are sure that you will not betray me.

There is no doubt about your eligibility as the legal next of kin to our deceased customer and owner of the account with the following reasons:

(1.) Before the death of our deceased customer, his true next of kin was not indicated to the board of directors of our bank because of the top secrecy and confidentiality of the business which our late customer transacted with the various governments in West Africa.

(2.)Owning to his failure to indicate his next of kin to the officials of the bank, it is therefore impossible for the board of directors of the bank to verify the next of kin ..

(3.) The deceased late COLONEL MUAMMAR GADDAFI.did not have any relationships with our bank, he was only a customer to our bank. So there is no trace either now or in future.

(4.) And for the above reasons, the managements of the bank authorized me officially as the auditor manager of the bank to verify the next of kin to our deceased customer. Therefore, the bank will always abide by my official directions through the official authorization bestowed on me. And for this reasons you have nothing to fear as your interest and identity will be legally protected.

Remember that 40%of this fund has being declared for you for the account you will provide, 10% will reimburse any of our incurred expenses in course of transferring of this fund into your account. So in this view it is necessary you give me every communication you receive from the bank for guidance and also send to me the bellow information's for a better knowledge of whom you are before proceeding to the application form.

Your Age...............
Your Occupation...........
Marital Status................

A copy of your passport picture together with your c v.

And your private telephone line for easy communication.

I shall be glad to hear from you together with the above information's.

Thanks.

Mr.Manu Kala.

Important: Any email messages I have posted here are scams. Don't reply to these messages or click on any links. Please do not tell these criminals that their messages are posted here.
#408525 by FishyMails Thu Apr 16, 2020 3:19 pm
Other e-mails: [email protected]
Date: 2020-04-15 7:31:13 AM +00:00
Subject: FROM MR.MANU KALA/Fill in the application form of claim

Thanks very much for your acceptance and be assure and believe that almighty  will bless both families through this great opportunity, and I promised you that hence you will follow up my directives and instructions and also keep this top secret for yourself, both families will never regret knowing each other.

Attachment  is the bank official application form of claim which you will fill with your banking details  and send to the bank as the next of kin for the immediate approval and subsequent transfer of the funds, I want to let you know that I contacted you for this business based mainly on trust and sincerity of mind, I also need your assurance that you will not betray me when this fund finally arrives your country, you are going to apply directly to our bank foreign department as a foreigner so that the management of our bank will respond to your application very fast.

You will act with all confidence for I will be guiding you and giving you accurate information’s that you may need during the process of this transaction to avoid any mistakes from your side.

Fill in the application form of claim, you should first send it to me, so that I will go through it and make sure that no mistakes is recorded before sending it to the bank email address and please remember to send a copy of your International Passport or ID card to the bank authority because they must require it for the transfer.

BANK EMAIL

( [email protected] )

Best Regards.
Mr.Manu Kala.

#410029 by FishyMails Sat May 09, 2020 7:10 pm
Date: Sat, 09 May 2020 18:21:00 +0000

I am Mr. Manu Kala writing you from Burkina Faso West Africa. I feel quite safe dealing with you in this important business, however, this correspondence is private, and it should be treated in strict confidence.

Please delete this message if are not interested.

Regards
Mr. Manu Kala.