Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#397344 by Troy Platt Fri Sep 20, 2019 2:24 pm
Date: Fri, 20 Sep 2019 09:25:31 +0000 (UTC)
To: Steve Nnopu <[email protected]>
Subject: Hello

Hello and how r you doing, i hope my email gets to you in a good mood. I came across your post online and find you interesting to talk to about rendering me some help me.

First, Let me say a little about myself; Am an easy going young man of 32 years, down to earth, kind and very matured at heart. I work with a U.S firm stationed in the middle east but Am Originally from the Bahamas and my mum from Texas where I was raised as an only child. Am sending this email to seek your help to be relieved of a heavy problem that befall I and family during the hurricane dorian in the Bahamas. My mum is heavily sick and was diagnosed and waiting to undergo surgery for her to stay alive and suddenly HURRICANE DORIAN https://edition.cnn.com/2019/09/03/us/i ... index.html came destroying our properties and everything we worked for, which we plan to sale to do the surgery. Now the hurricane has left us in havoc and my mother in wreck and havoc as I type this note to you. Please I need your help to save her from dying, am not currently able to take care of things financially all by myself at this point due to the damages and losses here in the Bahamas currently and my mother needs to urgently undergo the surgery to stay alive and I do not have any other option which is why i resulted to writing people fo help. Pls I am asking for your help to save a life. I have exhausted the monies I have access to support her in the hospital and now they need to be evacuated as a result of the HURRICANE DORIAN to do the surgery which will cost a lot of money and any further waste of time in doing the surgery might cost her life. Please save a soul, help me to save her life by donating any thing or assisting with any amount you can to us here in the Bahamas to support the surgery. I pray for Gods reward to you for any help you can render. I understand that I do not know you enough to ask for your help, neither have we met or chatted before, but the circumstances and situation of things right now, made me to write you irrespective of who you are, with hope that God will touch your heart to listen to my cry for help. I hope to read back from you if you are touched to assist. I can promise to pay you back any financial assistance you render to my mother as soon as things get better for us here. Am soliciting for this help without their consent but if you wish to help out pls kindly reply. Regards Steve williams

Google is your friend!

Every email I've posted is a scam. Contacting the email addresses associated with my posts may lead to a loss of money for you. Do not let the scammers know they are posted here!
Advertisement