Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#397345 by Troy Platt Fri Sep 20, 2019 2:40 pm
Reply-To: [email protected]
Date: Fri, 20 Sep 2019 09:38:25 +0000
Subject: Update

Dear friend,
I am writing you this mail in respect of my late client that bears
same last name with you this my late client died on motor accident
whose relatives I cannot get in touch with because he did not put
down any WILL and he came to this country when he was a little child.
I am compelled to do this because I would not want the bank to push
my client’s funds into the bank treasury as unclaimed inheritance and
the amount involved is $11.5 million dollars 250 Kilogram of gold
deposited with the bank security department for safe keeping.
He died without any registered next of kin and as such the funds now
have an open beneficiary mandate. Fortunately, both of you have the
same last name so it will be very easy to make you become his
official next of kin. If you are interested you do let me know so that
I can give you comprehensive details on what we are to do.
Yours faithfully,
Barrister Peter B. Lewis
Note: please you should send your response to my private email
address:([email protected])
Phone +22897320638
Update

Google is your friend!

Every email I've posted is a scam. Contacting the email addresses associated with my posts may lead to a loss of money for you. Do not let the scammers know they are posted here!
Advertisement

#405567 by Troy Platt Fri Feb 28, 2020 8:52 am
Date: Thu, 27 Feb 2020 08:54:41 +0000 (UTC)
Reply-To: [email protected]
Subject: Update

I am writing you this mail in respect of my late client that bears same last name with you this my late client died on motor accident whose relatives I cannot get in touch with because he did not put down any WILL and he came to this country when he was a little child.
I am compelled to do this because I would not want the bank to push my client’s funds into the bank treasury as unclaimed inheritance and the amount involved is $14.5 million dollars deposited with the bank security department for safe keeping.
He died without any registered next of kin and as such the funds now have an open beneficiary mandate. Fortunately, both of you have the same last name so it will be very easy to make you become his official next of kin. If you are interested you do let me know so that I can give you comprehensive details on what we are to do.
Please you should send your response to my private email address:([email protected])
Yours faithfully,
Barrister Peter B. Lewis

Google is your friend!

Every email I've posted is a scam. Contacting the email addresses associated with my posts may lead to a loss of money for you. Do not let the scammers know they are posted here!
#408720 by FishyMails Sat Apr 18, 2020 3:06 pm
Reply-to: [email protected]
Date: Sat, 18 Apr 2020 09:35:53 +0000
Subject:

Bear in mind that someone can become a next of kin to someone irrespective of tribe, religion etc as far as that person in question has all the required information's and documents that will channel him OR her through and in this case I have all the information’s that will channel this fund to your account.
My late client whose relatives I cannot get in touch with because he did not put down any WILL and he came to this country when he was a little child.
I would not want the bank to push my client’s funds into the bank treasury as unclaimed inheritance and the amount involved is $14.5 million dollars 350 Kilogram of gold deposited with the bank security department for safe keeping.
If you are interested you do let me know so that I can give you comprehensive details on what we are to do.
Please you should send your response to my private email address:([email protected])
Yours faithfully,
Barrister Peter B. Lewis
with all rights reserved

Important: Any email messages I have posted here are scams. Don't reply to these messages or click on any links. Please do not tell these criminals that their messages are posted here.
#408782 by FishyMails Sun Apr 19, 2020 5:08 pm
Date: 2020-04-19 3:09:09 PM +00:00
Subject: Details and get back with your complete data.

Dear friend,

Thanks for your response. I have gone through your mail and I want you to know that it was not by mistake that I contacted you because I was left with no other option than this, due to the fact that I have exhausted all possible means to locate any of my late clients relative or next of kin as no WILL was drawn before his untimely death and the final deadline given by the bank is just few days away as I am delighted for your response because I have waited for so long. You should know that you relationship with my late client is not a problem and cannot be a problem because a next of kin can come from any country and can be any one so the bank cannot say that you are not. My late client did not mentioned or indicated any one as his next of kin before his death and in that case if I presented you to them it will be accepted and moreover I have been mandated by the bank to provide my late client beneficiary.
Bear in mind as I earlier stated in my previous mail that if nobody is presented to the bank as next of kin to my late client who will be entitled to the fund, it will be frozen at the expiration of the deadline given by the bank and the board of directors will share it among themselves. I have worked very hard all these years and will not just sit by and watch the money disappear like a thin wind. I want you to know that I made up my mind to work with you because I was satisfied when I saw your mail and I need someone that will not seat on the fund after we must have claimed it so there is nothing to worry about. I am committed to make sure that we succeed and what I want you to do is to work with me with sincerity and understanding to enable us come out of this and moreover the bank have mandated me to look and present my late client next of kin and whosoever that I informed them or presented to them will be accepted.

Due to my cordial relationship with my late client I am opportune to be in possession of the information’s of the account secret access code. These information's/documents make it easy for us to claim this fund without any hitch.

Other remaining information’s/documents will be required from the bank in due course. The first and foremost step to take at this point is to send an application to the bank as the next of kin/beneficiary to my late client to demand for the release/ transfer of this fund to your bank account because we are only few days away from the final deadline given by the bank for the legal next of kin to forward an application. Conclusively I will send to you all other details and documents immediately you confirm back your willingness and assistance toward this claim.

For the commencement of this transaction, I will as your local representative will like you to fill your data and return it back to me to enable me open a file in your name as the real next of kin by the time you will submit an application to the bank I will move to the bank and tender the fill I have opened in your name so that everything will look real and authentic,

YOUR FULL NAME.........................

YOUR CONTACT ADDRESS............

YOUR TELEPHONE NUMBER.........

OCCUPATION.................... .............

YOUR AGE........................... ...........

MARITAL STATUS........................ ...

PRIVATE E-MAIL ADDRESS.............

All I want from you is to stand as the claimant and the beneficiary of the fund while I am here to cover you up and to furnish you with information’s that will lead to the claiming of the fund. As the deceased lawyer, I am to cover your interest and to prove to the management of your ownership to the fund.

Based on this and the trust both of us need in this project, Please can you give me your word of honor that you will not let this my only chance vanish by letting me down in this project by the following points stated below.

They are thus:-

1. You will not cheat me during the course of this transaction.

2. My own share of the money will be in your safe keep until I come over to your country for sharing and further investment.

3. That you will keep this transaction very confidential even from your best friend for safety of both parties.

4.You should not let anyone from this bank and this country know that I am involved in this transaction.

5. That you shall always contact me whenever you get information from the bank so that we will put heads together as one family and get this transaction consummated successfully.

Bear in mind that as soon as the application is submitted, the bank will be in direct contact with you the beneficiary. Once they do, do not hesitate to inform me immediately, for further information that will be deemed necessary.

As soon as you give me your word of honor I will send to you the application form that you will fill and send to the bank to enable this transaction commence officially which is the next step on my plan. There is nothing to worry about as this is legit and will go in our favor without any problem.

Bear in mind that if you fail to come for this claim, it will be confiscated. We both need ourselves to make this work out. Meanwhile, if there is anything you do not know about this transaction does get back to me.

For your own perusals, all documents related to this transaction shall be handed over to you at the final release of the funds.

I look forward to your wonderful co-operation.

Thanks for your understanding.

Best Regards

Barrister Peter B.Lewis
Phone +22897320638

Important: Any email messages I have posted here are scams. Don't reply to these messages or click on any links. Please do not tell these criminals that their messages are posted here.
#413768 by FishyMails Wed Jul 15, 2020 2:04 pm
Reply-to: [email protected]
Date: 2020-07-13 12:21:27 PM +02:00
Subject: (no subject)

I am writing you this mail in respect of my late client that bears the
same last name as you. My late client died in a motor accident whose
relatives I cannot get in touch with because he did not put down any
WILL and he came to this country when he was a little child.
I am compelled to do this because I would not want the bank to push my
client’s funds into the bank treasury as unclaimed inheritance and the
amount involved is $14.5 millions dollars and 250 Kilogram of gold
deposited with the bank security department for safe keeping.
He died without any registered next of kin and as such the funds now
have an open beneficiary mandate. Fortunately, both of you have the
same last name so it will be very easy to make you become his official
next of kin. If you are interested you do let me know so that I can
give you comprehensive details on what we are to do.
Please you should send your response to my private email
address:([email protected])
Yours faithfully,
Barrister Peter B. Lewis