Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#398595 by AlanJones Thu Oct 17, 2019 2:56 am
Subject: SHIPMENT
Tel. No.: +16788353001

From Desk Table Of Mr.William Blood,
Head Officer-in-Charge Inspection.
Tel: 678-835-3001
Email: [email protected]

WELCOME TO INSPECTION UNIT..

Dear Beneficiary,

I am in receipt of your information and check our data base document regards the shipment of your consignment Trunk Boxes and I found a match with your name and your address on the trunk boxes and if you also need any proof of the trunk boxes I will go to me the management just to show you my honesty to you and I will also want you to tell me what percentage will you give to me when the whole shipment is done successfully.

The process will take effect within the next 48 hours immediately the delivery is schedule for the rightful owner. Note the two consignments Trunk Boxes is worth of $4 million in each Boxes has inspected and approved by United States Internal Revenue for delivery to your destination and I wish to let you know that such consignments are not what you ship through FEDEX,UPS, DHL etc. Because the consignment was originally abandoned by the diplomat because it was wrongfully declared like I explained to you in my previous email.

The consignments were declared as personal effects and classified documents while in actual fact contain raw cash. US currency notes in $100 USD denominations carefully packed and stashed in two trunk boxes. Approximately, 4 Million USD in each box. The electronic scannernrevealed it when the package was scanned in the airport.

Finally we say congratulation you because you are the real ownership of these consignments boxes according to the information we got here in our data base system.Right now what is holding your consignments boxes is clearance and Yellow Tag certificate as soon as you provide us the Yellow Tag certificate within 48 hours we shall do clearance and deliver your consignments boxes. Thank you for your cooperation I am looking forward to hear from you soon about the Yellow Tag.

I wait to hear from you it’s urgent.

Yours Sincerely,
William Blood,
Line:: 678-835-3001

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement