Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#378435 by xxsafiraxx Fri Dec 14, 2018 12:27 pm
Morena28 wrote:Hi everyone. I got the same message from hewitt vinson. As he said. I met him from filipino cupid. He message me last october 30 and i reply in his message last november 20. At first i always think when did i send a message to him. I forgot already. So i always replying on his message. And he always send his reply after 4 days. 6 days like that. I confirmed that he is a scammer this day when he send a message that he will send a gift to me. He ask my information and i didnt give it. And i search his number in google and found it out that he is really a scammer. Please, take note. If someone said that he will send you a gift. Its automatic that he is a scammer. Dont trust that person. And dont give your information.

hello, can you please put his phone number over here? to inform anyone, cause he might has more than one phone number to trap his victims. thx
Advertisement

#378472 by Bhelfel Sat Dec 15, 2018 10:23 am
AlanJones wrote:It's a scam, there is no parcel. He just wants to steal the fees from you.

Just block him and the "courier" and stop responding.

How to block him?
#379749 by Sarah Mae Thu Jan 10, 2019 5:17 am
I just recieved his message last January 8,2019 and says that he send me a parcel and i will get it in 3 days time.
How to report him? Please help me..
#379750 by AlanJones Thu Jan 10, 2019 5:24 am
The best thing to do is totally block him and stop responding to him. Also do not respond to the fake courier that will try to contact you. You can report the crime to your local police, but it is unlikely that they will do anything as he will be based overseas and using totally fake details.

Please post any email addresses, phone numbers and websites used by the scammer.

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
#379751 by Sarah Mae Thu Jan 10, 2019 5:25 am
Complement of the season Happy month of January, how was your week? and what is your plan for this week Honey I bought my ticket and confirmed my flight to Canada late last night for my contract so I was busy running around to make my journey and also send the BOX that I promised.

I have sent the BOX containing some Gadget like Phone, Laptop, Camera and many more including (Money) 157,000 (One Hundred and fifty seven Thousand) US Dollars inside hope it can be enough and my family Pictures album sealed with some gift for you and for your family in the same pack to enable you settle some of your daily needs and some of your financial problems and to take good care of yourself in this month of January and until I will come to visit you in this month of January so we can meet in person, I can imagine how hard you could be working just alone to make a better life. Just accept this token from my heart.

Since there was no time to contact you any longer for your bank account details to do a bank transaction I had no option than to seal the money in the same BOX with the gadget as I have promised. All the list of the items is inside the BOX and it is BOX. A little big and heavy. I sent it to your name and address you gave me .

[Removed - AJ]

COMPANY NAME: QUICK EXPRESS CARGO

TRACKING NO: [Removed - AJ]

From my inquiry the pack will arrive to your address in 3 days’ time. I sent it through Quick Express Cargo and it will be cleared and delivered by local delivery company or agent when it arrives. Please let me know when you receive the package.

Dear you know my heart is open for you. This short moment we have met and chatted together has been an elevation in my life so I willingly decide to share with you. I will always be there for you. I have to go in a hurry now. Just few minutes away to departure I will contact you when I arrive.

I will contact you when I arrived in Canada . You add me on WhatsApp using my personal official phone number +15398884482
Last edited by AlanJones on Thu Jan 10, 2019 5:44 am, edited 2 times in total. Reason: Removed personal details
#379759 by Sarah Mae Thu Jan 10, 2019 9:16 am
That was an e-mail said from
Quick Cargo Express.
Thank you so much.

Welcome!

Gate 33, POM Bldg., Port Area,

Manila Philippines

Tel: +639454023053

Tel: +639215877596

Thursday, 10 January 2019

Delivery Address:830-1102 Fukuoka ken, kurume-shi, kitano machi yaegame 227-9

ORDER NUMBER: ZXS/WFD/2019

TRACKING NUMBER: 04257804

Attention :

Notice that your package has been placed on hold by the Authority for some reasons which happened to violate the shipping policies. As the goods were brought on transit point here The Philippines, at the transit checkpoint, the Authority detected that currency were included in your parcel.

Thereby, certain commissions must be paid as a duty via us which is for the immediate clearance of your package . this is in accordance to the mode of operations in the Courier sector for financial delivery. We have already taken order number for this package from the Authority.

You are required to follow all instructions giving to you to facilitate the release of your package. To do this, you are required to pay the required Charges listed below for the immediate release of your package.Upon Confirmation of payment, your package will be delivered to your destination address under some hours from the time we confirm your payment.

Outstanding Charges: $ 240 US DOLLAR

Administrative: $ 600 US DOLLAR

Clearance: $ 210 US DOLLAR

TOTAL: $ 1,050 US DOLLAR

A total of $ 1,050 ( ONE THOUSAND FIFTY US DOLLAR ) has been charge. In acknowledgement to this email, Payment details shall be provided to you for the payment as stated above for the release of your package.

Thank you, as I hope I have made myself clear to you by this notice as directed by the management. For more inquiries call Tell: +639454023053
We are glad to be at your service.

Yours Faithfully.
DAISY LARDERA
Operational Manager
#381389 by Anerramos Sat Feb 09, 2019 5:21 am
He also sent me a msg on my email, and im stupid to reply and sent also a photo first before i search it, and wooo im scared now, i blocked it already. Oh my what will i do...
#397352 by Dya Fri Sep 20, 2019 7:50 pm
Dear all,

I am sharing with you all my encounter with the same scammer, very recent and he is still sending me emails. Current one dated yesterday, Sep20:

His new scam name is Logan Kurt, but his email content remain the same. I caught him as Hewitt Vinson when he mistakenly quoted that name at the final para of this email. So much for a scammer haha. Silly him :lol:

My fear is that he might abuse my photos for other scam work. Damn

Hi my sweetheart,

sorry for my very late reply as I told you I'm always my work is very tough one but I like been busy though. Well my business is good and I am doing really well here. Well you are good luck woman to me because I have just gotten a new contract and I am very happy for that.

My mum visited me yesterday and I told her about you and I showed her your picture and she was like really want to meet you. Well the online thing is very new to me and I never knew it will be worked out for good like this. How are your family and work? Am in France right now for business and will be going back tomorrow and what will you like I buy for you as gift here in Paris seriously? How are you? Hope you fine and always be in a good condition every time.

I miss you, I really do. Even though I cannot see you here now, am with you at every moment, yet still I miss you there you are. And when you think about it, how could you possibly miss someone constantly in your thoughts, in your dreams in your fantasies?

There are no words that can possibly explain how I feel right now, because in fact, I've never felt this before. But that's a fact that I can never hide just like the blush on my cheeks ... always visible manifestations of the love I feel inside.

Say hi to your family and love ones, tell them that I Hewitt Vinson wish them good days ahead. I will go home now is late and will wait for your reply. Take care and remain bless.

Is your number in WhatsApp? Give me your WhatsApp number so I can call you and we could talk and chat

Love always,
LOGAN KURT
#397401 by Dya Sat Sep 21, 2019 3:07 am
Logan Kurt’s new contact number is

HERE IS MY CELL PHONE NUMBER +16572211066

Thinking of you
Logan Kurt
+16572211066
#398765 by Sitrixxxx xx Sun Oct 20, 2019 11:13 pm
Bhelfel wrote:
AlanJones wrote:It's a scam, there is no parcel. He just wants to steal the fees from you.

Just block him and the "courier" and stop responding.

How to block him?

Can I just block him and go on with my life? I am so stupid to respond to him I even gave him my name and address with my phone number. I am scared to death please help
#398772 by AlanJones Mon Oct 21, 2019 4:54 am
Delete all emails from him without opening them, block any phone numbers that he uses to contact you and block him on any social media.

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
#403896 by AlanJones Wed Jan 29, 2020 9:07 am
Just delete any futher emails from them without opening them.

#407526 by gelle.chin0206 Wed Apr 01, 2020 10:24 am
[email protected]
+16572211066

Hi there

I got an email from that guy. I knew it the 2nd time he email me and didn't answer the questions I asked in my 1st email. Something fishy that he ignored my questions. I still replied to him for the 2nd time and have asked few questions. I told myself if he won't reply to any of these questions he is a scammer and just sending a canned response email.

After 4 days, he sent his 3rd email and completely ignored all the questions I asked. So that's when I decided to google his number here and I'm glad I found out that he's indeed a scammer.