Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#400102 by Tim Atem Tue Nov 12, 2019 8:36 am
reply-to: [email protected]

The Office of Foreign Assets Control (OFAC)
Washington USA.
Ref: IMF/757/OFAC71/GBD/19

Greetings

Sorry for reaching you through this medium, we have tried reaching you on your phone severally but to no avail until this morning when someone picked and informed me that it was a wrong number so we decided to reach you by email immediately, this is to inform you that your with-held Fund has come under review of the International Monetary Fund ( IMF ) My name is Richard Kurtz, The Director Global Financial Stability International Monetary Fund (IMF ), United States Department of the Treasury The Office of Foreign Assets Control (OFAC)Washington DC .

The International Monetary Fund partners with Financial Service Authority (FSA) ,Financial Intelligence Unit (FIU) Foreign & Commonwealth Organization etc.

There has been some discrepancies and irregularities in the Banking industries, individuals both Creditors and Debtors has been complaining of misappropriation and delay of Funds and most of these Funds has been found floating without being attended to.

After series of consultations and considerations today by the Committee set out to monitor this exercise, it is resolved that we have confirm the present status of your funds with the paying bank and transfer your funds through the United State Forex Reserve System In the course of our job, we urgently request that you provide to them a Copy of your identity and A Copy of your Utility Bill as a prove of address including your recent Telephone and Fax Numbers

Looking forward to your swift respose

Sincerely yours

Richard Kurtz
The Office of Foreign Assets Control (OFAC)
Washington DC. USA
Email [email protected]

====================================
PLEASE DO NOT TELL A SCAMMER HE IS REPORTED HERE!

Learn what a scam is and how to protect yourself
https://www.scamwarners.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=5
Advertisement

#400111 by Raj_007 Tue Nov 12, 2019 9:19 am
Hi Tim
Omg
How close to this very elaborate well thought out plan I nearly fell in to.
They are so persistent and use various IBAN account number to obtain money for the yellow tag fee's then the non inspection certificate fees via a diplomatic agent . I even open up a Western Union account. They are relentless in their sought after pursuit started with an email from started from India then they produced documents from the supreme Bank of India and made a deceased lawyers letters references as well as certificate of inheritance ask me to submit my UK address UK driver's licence as proof of address and I did all of that. I then was asked to open up a national Bank of Greece account as per device of the branch manager named something Nicholas or something like that and then they said it would be safer to do a Western Union transfer then they asked me to come to India then they change their mind and said meet them at Dubai by then they said there a yellow tag fees would be too much and then they asked me to meet their diplomatic agent at Birmingham Airport who is apparently they are now demanding £5,200 for the release of the consignment which has over 12 million dollars then I found out about the online scams website where the exact format of these scammers his name was Rajiv Kumar Singh and his associate lawyer was sukeshi bandhari Rajiv Kumar Singh goes by the job title of an accountant and bhandari is the acting lawyer. Then they asked me to send it to a Dubai my account via an IBAN number for someone by the name of Moses Lawrence however when that failed and I persistently declined to do so without any official documentation and logs and references then they made a phone call from a number in the UK by somebody called Nicholas kojo.

:shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :laugh-s: