Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#400112 by Troy Platt Tue Nov 12, 2019 9:20 am
Date: Tue, 5 Nov 2019 15:47:17 +0100
Subject: 05/11/19 Reply

Attention:Beneficiary

This communique is to confirm whether you are dead or alive as we got a mail from one Andersen Colleen and Roberts Scotts that you passed away last week and thus you have made them your next of kin to claim your compensation and inheritance worth $10.5M USD ONLY.

You are as a matter of fact get back to me with the below details for confirmation :

YOUR FULL NAMES
YOUR CONTACT ADDRESS
CONTACT PHONE NUMBER
NAME(S) OF YOUR NEXT OF KIN.

Get me the above information sent asap for immediate verification of the above claim.

Lambert Henry

Google is your friend!

Every email I've posted is a scam. Contacting the email addresses associated with my posts may lead to a loss of money for you. Do not let the scammers know they are posted here!
Advertisement

#403566 by Troy Platt Wed Jan 22, 2020 9:53 am
Reply-To: [email protected]
Date: Mon, 20 Jan 2020 15:17:15 +0100
Subject: reply

Dear friend,

I got your contact when i was searching for an overseas partner to assist me through banker's seminar held recently in UK, I have the opportunity of transferring left over funds ($5.5M USD) in an account for years.

This money can be transfer to a foreign account shared between us in the ratio of 50% for me, 40% for you and 10% for any income expenses during transfer, if you accept my offer. Reply me for more details.

Full names

Contact address

Phone number

Sex

Regards.

Mr Lambert Henry

Google is your friend!

Every email I've posted is a scam. Contacting the email addresses associated with my posts may lead to a loss of money for you. Do not let the scammers know they are posted here!