Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#400203 by AlanJones Thu Nov 14, 2019 2:48 am
Reply-to: [email protected]
Subject: ACT FAST MY DAER
Tel. No.: +2347017428994

Hello my good friend,

Greetings to you. I am Mr. Hassan Bello /Personal Assistant to Executive Governor of Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN). I have urgent secret information for you, which will be of vital help to you, I cannot keep it further as my conscience reminds of my duties as one who believes in equity and fair play, my boss and some of his colleagues from several other ministries who are assigned with the duty of transferring this funds to you have conspired together to divert your fund to another account and the strategy they employed was by demanding several charges from you, some of the demands are illegal just to frustrate you to abandon your funds in order to perfect his evil activities. He has counterparts in almost every country like United Kingdom, United States, Spain, Holland, Taiwan, Hong Kong, Indonesia and India etc. As this will then open an avenue for them to tag your payment as unclaimed payment and will have it transferred to their own coded account overseas.

As a matter of fact, the Executive Governor Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN) and his colleagues instructed me to change your payment details with the one they have just nominated for immediate payment release, note that they will frustrate you for ever if you continue dealing with them because they will never do the right thing since the quest for too much worldly gains has blinded their sense of reasoning, am in charge of credit control to infuse all those information but I am purposely delaying as my mindset does not accept such evil.

I can release this fund to you if I am sure that I will be protected because immediately I release it, I will have to leave office, if I do not my life will be in danger. This money will be transferred to their private account on before 29th of Nov, 2019. If you are willing to get your payment direct into your account or through any other means, call or email me and reconfirm your account particulars and other related information's if you choose other legitimate ways let me know and forward your contact details to me immediately on the receipt of this message.

Please kindly consider this secret information as highly privileged and should be kept till the end of time as having it divulged is a great risk on my side and your prompt response will do you a lot of good by having the right things done in your payment files and documents which was regularized by unknown crooks. You should have asked why after all the series of fees you paid yet the transaction was still not concluded, is a deliberate act to frustrate you out of the business.

Email me upon the receipt of this message.

Looking forward to your immediate response. For further clarifications, do not hesitate to contact my office.

Yours faithfully.
Mr. Hassan Bello .
Assistant to the Executive Governor (CBN).
Tel:+234 7017 428 994

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement