Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#400216 by Jeremy Phisher Thu Nov 14, 2019 6:49 am
Reply to: [email protected]
Subject: GRENFELL TOWER VICTIMS
Tel No: 07440 667523

On Thursday, 24 October 2019, 09:19:50 BST, peter stevenson wrote:

Attention: Sir / Ma

Re: GRENFELL TOWER VICTIMS
(https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/3799392/g ... ndon-2017/)
More detailed information can be found on the URL.

I am an investment banker in one of the UK leading banks. I am writing to solicit your support in moving the sum of £8.5 Million GBP, which was deposited by one of the victims of the Grenfell Fire which occurred sometime in June, 2017. The British Government has just lifted ban on relatives coming forward to claim as Next of Kin to the deceased. Hence, my reason for this letter, to ask for your support in moving this money out of the UK through a UK courier company.

I will get together all necessary documentation and will also influence the release of the fund to your desired location but mostly I will prefer it outside the U.K or America it possible the middle east or Asia. All that I need from you are : Your full name, physical address, telephone contact and a valid means of identification.

Please note that this process will not take more than 14 banking days to complete.

Now, for your support, the sharing ratio shall be 60/40. The 60% for me, and the 40% for your help in moving the funds.

Do contact me with this email address: [email protected] should you be willing to help in moving the funds.

Thank you.
Gregory Lutmort
07440 667523
0044 7440 667523
+44 7440 667523

Just across the Pond...
Advertisement