Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#400304 by Troy Platt Fri Nov 15, 2019 9:55 am
Date: Tue, 12 Nov 2019 07:57:48 +0000 (UTC)
Reply-To: [email protected]
Subject: Confirm receipts pls

I am writing you this mail in respect of my late client that bears same last name with you this my late client died on motor accident whose relatives I cannot get in touch with because he did not put down any WILL and he came to this country when he was a little child.
I am compelled to do this because I would not want the bank to push my client’s funds into the bank treasury as unclaimed inheritance and the amount involved is $14.5 million dollars 250 Kilogram of gold deposited with the bank security department for safe keeping.
He died without any registered next of kin and as such the funds now have an open beneficiary mandate. Fortunately, both of you have the same last name so it will be very easy to make you become his official next of kin.
If you are interested you do let me know so that I can give you comprehensive details on what we are to do.
Yours faithfully,
Barrister Alex Jacobson
Note: please you should send your response to my private emailaddress:([email protected])

Google is your friend!

Every email I've posted is a scam. Contacting the email addresses associated with my posts may lead to a loss of money for you. Do not let the scammers know they are posted here!
Advertisement