Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#400439 by Troy Platt Mon Nov 18, 2019 8:51 am
Date: Mon, 18 Nov 2019 10:05:51 +0100 (GMT+01:00)
From: "Western Union [email protected]" <[email protected]>
Reply-To:
"Western Union [email protected]" <[email protected]>
Subject: Kindly Contact office For Your Payments

Kindly Contact office For Your Payments

ATTN;BENEFICIARY:

This is to inform you that your inheritance Fund valued of $950,000.00 US DOLLAR has been deposed with the western union money transfer office here in Benin republic.This payment was arrangement by the Federal Republic of Benin Government, Under the co-operation of the new civilian Head of State, President DR BONI YAYI and the Governor of Central Bank Of Benin.

I’m contacting you this morning because the director of the Bank center here in Benin Republic said that they will divert your payment to the Government Treasury just because that you cannot pay for the service fee of your fund. But I told them to wait until I hear from you today so that I will know the reason why you rejected your fund which is $950,000.00 which just because of the fee.

The IMF has come to redeem you from all the difficulties you have been experiencing in getting your long over due payment, due to excessive demand for money from you by both corrupt Bank officials and Courier Companies, after which your fund remain unpaid to you. Please contact the Accredited WESTERN UNION Agent via

Name: Mr.David Peter
Email: ([email protected])

Office Benin Republic
Secretary Western Union Department

Google is your friend!

Every email I've posted is a scam. Contacting the email addresses associated with my posts may lead to a loss of money for you. Do not let the scammers know they are posted here!
Advertisement