Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#400486 by AlanJones Tue Nov 19, 2019 3:38 am
Subject: Dear Read Carefully
Other Email: [email protected]
Tel. No.: +5521998208907

Dear Read Carefully

I am happy to inform you that, this morning due to the way I pressurized my friend who works with IMF about your pending payment, he told me about a confidential IMF program called Debt Cancellation and Reconciliation Program, that is going on since three years ago, to pay out sums of money to victims of internet frauds, I slotted your name as a plan B to raise the funds you are looking for

I am deeply surprised that your name have been slated for this payments from IMF. My friend called me now to inform me. You are to appear in the Debt Cancellation / Reconciliation Committee office in Ecuador, you are to sign and bring original copies of the documents to the European Releasing officers in London for immediate release of the Payment Order, and your funds will be released automatically and immediately to your current designated account, Travel arrangements will commence today, so get your passport ready, your travel tickets, hotel reservations will be booked and sent to you
accordingly. YOU WILL NOT PAY ANY FEES .

You are to send us a current copy of your International Passport which we need in processing your documents accordingly and in line with the provisions of the act guiding the commission

Furtherance to this instruction, you are to strictly adhere to the process and policy of the commission, you are advised to state the total sum you are expecting and payments you have done so far in any transaction that you have been victimized up till date with details and reasons why you made the payments. this exercise is very important for you to be able to reclaim all payments you have made in the course of this
transaction from the first day you started.

The commission will pay you back all payments you have made and as well as send you your expected funds if verified and authenticated

You will be directed to go for the signing of the classified DEBT Cancellation documents in Ecuador and return the originals of the
documents to the Resident Releasing officers in London , to and from tickets should be secured by you and a copy of the tickets sent to the protocol department for pick up from the airport

This Trip is at NO COST to you, apart from the logistics, For being selected as a beneficiary of
this IMF program, IMF have undertaken all statutory expenses that pertains to the release of your funds, you are not to pay 1 cent to any body until you recieve your funds, in your bank account

After verification of the documents by the Resident Releasing Officers in London , your funds will be transferred to your account
immediately.

This is a rare opportunity and you are expected to adhere strictly to the instructions to be successful in this exercise.

Contact the IMF Coordinator in Brazil his name is Mr James Fox on his whatsApp number +5521998208907 (whatsApp only), his Google hangout and his email address: [email protected],Immediately with the Subject I Am A BENEFICIARY, and a REF NO: FPL5638/B1211/19.

He awaits the documents requested from you to proceed. Kindly get back to me as soon as you contact the coordinator Mr.James Fox

Congratulations

Regards

Gladys Esther.

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement

#402985 by AlanJones Sat Jan 11, 2020 5:23 am
Subject: Dear Read Carefully
Other Email: [email protected]
Tel. No.: +5521998208907

Dear Read Carefully

I am happy to inform you that, this morning due to the way I pressurized my friend who works with IMF about your pending payment, he told me about a confidential IMF program called Debt Cancellation and Reconciliation Program, that is going on since three years ago, to pay out sums of money to victims of internet frauds, I slotted your name as a plan B to raise the funds you are looking for

I am deeply surprised that your name have been slated for this payments from IMF. My friend called me now to inform me. You are to appear in the Debt Cancellation / Reconciliation Committee office in Ecuador, you are to sign and bring original copies of the documents to the European Releasing officers in London for immediate release of the Payment Order, and your funds will be released automatically and immediately to your current designated account, Travel arrangements will commence today, so get your passport ready, your travel tickets, hotel reservations will be booked and sent to you
accordingly. YOU WILL NOT PAY ANY FEES .

You are to send us a current copy of your International Passport which we need in processing your documents accordingly and in line with the provisions of the act guiding the commission

Furtherance to this instruction, you are to strictly adhere to the process and policy of the commission, you are advised to state the total sum you are expecting and payments you have done so far in any transaction that you have been victimized up till date with details and reasons why you made the payments. this exercise is very important for you to be able to reclaim all payments you have made in the course of this
transaction from the first day you started.

The commission will pay you back all payments you have made and as well as send you your expected funds if verified and authenticated

You will be directed to go for the signing of the classified DEBT Cancellation documents in Ecuador and return the originals of the
documents to the Resident Releasing officers in London , to and from tickets should be secured by you and a copy of the tickets sent to the protocol department for pick up from the airport

This Trip is at NO COST to you, apart from the logistics, For being selected as a beneficiary of this IMF program, IMF have undertaken all statutory expenses that pertains to the release of your funds, you are not to pay 1 cent to any body until you recieve your funds, in your bank account

After verification of the documents by the Resident Releasing Officers in London , your funds will be transferred to your account
immediately.

This is a rare opportunity and you are expected to adhere strictly to the instructions to be successful in this exercise.

Contact the IMF Coordinator in Brazil his name is Mr James Fox on his WhatsApp number +5521998208907 (WhatsApp only), his Google hangout and his email address: [email protected], Immediately with the Subject I Am A BENEFICIARY, and a REF NO: FPL5638/B1211/19.

He awaits the documents requested from you to proceed. Kindly get back to me as soon as you contact the coordinator Mr.James Fox

Congratulations

Regards

Gladys Esther.

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
#403049 by mettes Sun Jan 12, 2020 7:36 am
Dear Rosemary Standford,

I am happy to hear from you, how you are today and your family

I am very sorry for what you have gone through, even though it took us some time to get to you, however this is as a result of our schedule here in the office.

It is unfortunate that all this happened to you, this commission will give you back all funds you have paid to those internet criminals, please send us evidence of all your payments during this transaction and you shall receive your money back, I know what you have suffered, I know the pains you are going through because you wanted to help broker a deal

We have a lot of cases like that in our office. All I want you to know is that, you have been selected for a program by the international monetary fund (IMF ) that will pay you back all the money you have spent and still transfer your funds to your account.
All you need to do is to follow the instructions and fulfill the policy of this program, by going to Ecuador and sign the documents and returning the originals to the London Releasing officers for endorsement.

We are indeed deeply sorry for the emotional and financial trauma these criminals have caused you and your family, however the Good news is that there is hope to recover all that have been lost and delayed for being in this IMF program. it is a rare opportunity.
We need a clear copy of your international passport, so for this reason, we advice that apply for your international passport today and start the process immediately if you don't have, it will take few days to get your international passport and send us your account details for verification, but if you have already send it to us immediately to process your trip.

Please weep no more, for being in this program, all expenses have been paid for by the IMF and you will be receiving money, you will not be asked one cent, I repeat, YOU WILL NOT BE ASKED TO PAY ONE CENT UNTIL YOU RECEIVE YOUR MONEY IN YOUR ACCOUNT.
This is not a story, this commission is here to restore all that you have lost, you are not expected to pay one cent until you receive your funds, please believe me, you are going to be taken care of to go and sign the debt cancellation/reconciliation documents in Ecuador, and return the original documents to London, all expense have been paid for you by this commission and medical support will be given if needed.

This commission will send you your travel ticket to the Ecuador and London where you will sign the IMF DEBT CANCELLATION/ RECONCILIATION DOCUMENTS and back to your country for submission of the original documents, before you embark on this trip to sign the documents.

You will be adequately taken care of during your few days of this trip, all expense paid.
This is not a scam, you will be adequately taken care of by this commission/inclusive of medical support since you have been selected for this program.

The commission has approved your travelling expenses and your ticket to Ecuador, for the signing of the Debt Cancellation/reconciliation Documents; I need to know when will you be convenient to make the trip, so that the protocol officers can book your tickets and your hotel reservation in any of the hotels in Ecuador.

If you can make the trip before Saturday this week, let me know , you wont be spending much time and you leave back to submit the Original documents to your London releasing officer, as soon as he authenticates the documents your brought, your funds will be transferred within 48 hours immediately to your account.
This is simply the routine; nothing is required from you ABSOLUTELY NOTHING. You will remain eternally grateful after this, this is a promise

I am waiting to hear from you.

I can only say congratulations once again

Regards

James Fox