Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#400647 by AlanJones Thu Nov 21, 2019 1:29 am
To: [email protected]
Subject: From Mr. Dan Sackey.. Fund Transfer.... Your assistance needed
Tel. No.: +233247980939

Dear Dearest Friend ,

How are you doing? My name is Dan Sackey, regional manager of Ecobank Ghana Tema branch in the western region of Ghana. I got your information when i was searching for an oversea partner. I write you this proposal in good faith and trust you never to betray me; I'm 51 years old, I am a devoted Christian and a man of peace and love God works.
As the regional manager of our bank tema branch, it's my duty to send in a financial report to my head office in the capital city Accra at the end of each business year. On the course of the last year 2016 business report,I discovered that my branch made three million and five hundred thousand united state dollars ($3.5 Million USD) which my head office are not aware of and will never be aware of. I have placed this funds on what we call escrow call account with no beneficiary.

As as the manager, I cannot be directly connected to this money,so my aim of contacting you is to assist me receive this money in your bank account and get 45% of the total funds as commission while 45% for me and the rest 10% goes to the orphanage. There are practically no risks involved,it will be online transfer or can be remit to you bank-to-bank transfer, and all I needed from you is to stand claim as the original depositor of these funds who made the deposit with my branch for a business transaction so that my head office can set up an account for you. Remember there is no risk involved i promise, upon the receive of your personal information I will program your name here in our banking system as an account holder in our bank while we proceed further to achieve our goal.

The below details will be needed from you:

Full name:
Marital Status:
Home/Office Address:
Tel/Mobile Number:
A copy of ID Card:

Thank you in advance and May God bless you and your family. Kindly get back to me as soon as you receive this email. (Call me 00233247980939).

Best regards
Mr. Dan Sackey
Branch Manager.
Tel: 00233247980939.

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement